Damn can’t wait to hear behind the scenes stuff about nintendo

youtu.be/AelNmSTJ5O4
Damn can’t wait to hear behind the scenes stuff about nintendo.
Imagine the hate fuck.

Attached: B623F3B0-ED56-4CE8-9C0B-A1F41F7886CB.jpg (828x466, 375.39K)

Why do White men and Asian women love each other so much?

I thought they hated each other?

You fags told me they secretly hated each other and have no chemistry. But it's pretty obvious they didn't leave Nintendo by choice. They were laid off when Nintendo shut the Redwood City office down.

What became of Alison and Gary and Dark Gary?

Attached: 14127317891279312798.jpg (854x480, 161.6K)

I would never have believed these people would ever talk to each other again after it ended.

Makes sense that they'd do this. Literally free money from autists with nostalgia.

>Nintendo Week
Thought I was the only one who remembered this

Will we hear about Miyamoto saying the N word?

Attached: ACB165E9-0E3A-447C-8FC8-E1D95ACC25F1.jpg (828x803, 156.87K)

looks like a sexual misconduct accusation in the making

Quite a few people mentioned it in the archives. I've been watching it and trying to play the games alongside the episodes

Nice, now I can subscribe to this channel and ignore their videos every week just like I did with Nintendo Minute for 8 years.

even if you watched it you'd still be a statistic

Will we have a comfy Live E3 this year?

Attached: 11566D95-7B05-4AAF-9E45-A5370C20538B.png (718x719, 707.14K)

What the hell? Doesn't Nintendo own the rights to "Kit & Krystal". They can't just quit Nintendo then start their own podcast! All the audience and goodwill that they built up belong to Nintendo. They would be northing without Nintendo! What these people are doing is stealing.

He's an absolute basedboy he would never disrespect a "queen", he just does not have the necessary testosterone it takes to molest or rape a woman

Is anyone going to particularly care about their podcast? Are these two popular in any way?

I want that novelty Pokemon card behind Krysta.

>Is anyone going to particularly care about their podcast?
We might hear something interesting about nintendo.

>He's an absolute basedboy he would never disrespect a "queen"
those are always the ones though

Those are always the ones whom women call the cops on because they confessed to them and she found him creepy since he's not Chad. But those types never actually do the deed and if they do the woman won't be able to call the cops because she would be already dead