I am forgotten

I am forgotten

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 117.25K)

>$30 for what is basically cosmetic changes
no

No one cares about gay shit games.

The whole fucking game is cosmetic.
Are you mad Microsoft Excel 2022 doesn't have an extra dimension on the spreadsheets?

I want to breed her.

kinda

There's no flavor to my spreadsheet, playing a Nepali tribal is the same as the Duke of burgundy

I usually start and game on the weekend and give up the instant my tirbal empire breaks up between all my kids. Any tips on how to make an empire while you're still tribal? Do I really need to do slow growth?

>I havent played the game

Slow growth, break up titles, murder your children, when moving from duke to king or king to emperor, be sure to do it in one lifetime to make sure your heir inherits the highest title

2 with mods still remains the best medieval RP game

These paradox games are so fucking long. I can finish multiple epic length Civ4 games before I come even close to reaching the final year

>I hate more options in my rpg map painting game, I want less options!

Give it a few years and CK3 will take over.

And you can read 500 Berenstain Bear books in the time it takes to read War & Peace, but that's irrelevant, isn't it?

What do you mean by break up titles? I usually make all the titles I can for the prestige. If I dont make mid tier titles will that weaken my offspring when my main ruler dies?

Usually if I do a classic ireland start I can conquer most of britian but right before I get everything my Ruler dies and everything gets split up. I think ill be able to continue the war but all my kids try to kill each other in a crazy bloodbath and i usually get usurped.

I play CK3 now with the new DLC. Its fun and you know paradox is gonna sink its efforts into it. CK2 is fun but its starting to feel like the bloated old dog that needs to be put down.

pdox will be obsolete soon

Attached: header.jpg (460x215, 21.56K)

I've read War and Peace. Pierre was based.

What is the best life path? I find everything but Military pretty useless. I don't think ive ever used intrigue one or learning or stewardship. Ive tried to use diplomacy once and it was kind of useful.

>no substential AI improvements
>economy turned meaningless by random events
>modifier stacking simulator without deeper mechanics
>you cannot replace buildings in your vassals realm, because that's just unrealistic
remind me again why the fuck i bought this shit's royal edition on release?

you can make this argument about literally any game

>Take a year and a half to launch a single real DLC
>Make it about Barbie play house rather then the content the game badly needs
>Byzantines still using a feudal rather then an imperial government type
>No playable republics
>No playable theocracies
>No playable holy orders
>No China
>No rise of Islam start date
>Religion system still shallow and not reflective of reality
>Still no way to restrict all forms of vassal war/expansion
>Still many missing dynasties, figures, titles and title histories
It is all so tiresome. I just want to play some crusader kino.

Attached: 1024px-Soultz_Commanderie_07.jpg (1024x433, 88.99K)