Do you think he'll be in the new Lego Star Wars?

Do you think he'll be in the new Lego Star Wars?

Attached: CadBaneTBoBF.png (810x810, 657.91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cYGOmPmb4ZU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes, obviously. At launch, probably not.

>brother tells me cad bane is back and he got the coolest entrance physically possible
cool
>dies in the next episode directed by robert rodriguez
i would rather he just not have shown up lmoa

what child would pick this shit

Attached: Co_ci_to_przeszkadza_gówniarzu.jpg (957x1024, 123.76K)

Lol does he really come back just to die one ep later?
I really like the Mandalorian, is Book of Boba worth watching?

i'm pretty sure absolutely everyone thinks cad bane is cool as fuck

he has boba appeal but he hasn't been completely ruined in every attempt to use him since his inception, he was always cool

book of booba is almost entirely directed by robert rodriguez, the spy kids guy. he is not the right director for a boba fett show, flat out.

there are two mandalorian-centric episodes directed by bryce dallas howard and dave filoni respectively and they're both great. Bane comes back at the end of the dave filoni episode

I mean, dude was meant to die at the end of the clone wars.
Genuinely sucks, but there's plenty of room for him to appear in shows set before BoBF, like the Obi-Wan show.
Not to mention he's pushing 70 in universe.
I fully expect the blinking light was left on his armour to give future writers a way out of his death if needed.

What the fuck was the point of bringing him back only to die in one episode? Why did Bobs Fett's show suck so much shit that they had to bring Mandalorian season 3 to salvage it?

Attached: 1644226603360.jpg (700x686, 39.57K)

That respirator thing looks stupid

Having bane get ended by the meme spear they gave Boba is genuinely depressing. I'm okay with killing him, he's a bad guy. The death they gave him blows.

The clone wars death is unironically better. Boba ties him on a quick draw duel and is only saved by his helmet. Instead he gloats and dies humiliated by a fucking stick

Raylan Givens! As ah live and breathe!

Attached: Justified-Boyd.jpg (1200x800, 108.03K)

Since when was Caleb in star wars

>bringing the green little shit back
Disney Kikes just couldn't fathom losing that sweet mascot animal money could they?

Attached: 1642645780342.png (427x610, 245.89K)

youtu.be/cYGOmPmb4ZU

If it helps in his last shot on the ground his chest machine thing is still beeping very obviously so its kinda open ended if he died or not.

is this the evil cowboy dude from westworld with some robot shit on his face?

He was in Lego Star Wars 3 Clone Wars so I would imagine so.

Attached: 1644559152079.jpg (1078x608, 341.39K)

I'm friends with people who actually started shidding and farding when this scene happened. Why do I hang out with these normalfag fucks?

it's so he can still breathe if jedi try to force choke him

Had to look it up and I guess he was a well-liked character from the clone wars cartoon.

Yeah, my immediate thoughts was that it was a homing beacon for his droid.
If Maul can survive being fucking bisected, Bane can survive a simple stab wound. Not confident they have plans for him, more like I'm thinking they added it so they have an out if they need it later.

One of those same friends said Book of Boba was better than the original trilogy. With a complete straight face.

Honestly with how things have gone I'd be okay with Bane killing Boba.
Boba's given up everything that made him Boba and he's no longer very interesting. You know what would be interesting? Having him be ended right as he makes his hero turn by someone who's basically what he used to be.

No.

Attached: Conscious+zebra_fea517_9341481.jpg (900x1400, 173.68K)

No, its not. Its mediocre the whole way through except the one episode that is essentially just an episode of the mandalorian. Even ignoring the possibly woke shit the main character is overshadowed in his own fucking show.

I really liked the Mandalorian as well. Book of Boba Fett was a incoherent, boring mess. Boba Fett despite having such a screen presence when he got his armour in Mandalorian was boring as fuck to watch.

Episode 5 was good because it was essentially an episode of the Mandalorian.

The show is shit but if you like Mandalorian it's kinda necessary to watch at least the last 3 episodes. They basically shoved the first few episodes of Mando season 3 into the Boba Fett show.

You now realise these brain-dead marvel fan-tier regards are who Disney Star Wars is aimed at. It's about what merchandise can they sell to these retards instead of telling good stories.

>I'd be okay with Bane killing Boba
Yes, everyone would be okay with either one killing the other. The issue is that there is no functional way anybody tasked with modern starwars can ever do it in a way that will be satisfying except making it a straight western duel the way bane was meant to die in the animated clone wars.

He's a mando now so S3 will be all about training him in da wey.

Do you think she'll be in the new Lego Star Wars?

Attached: ebc470_9327414.png (1921x886, 1.44M)

I guess I'll just watch the last few episodes then

How'd we go from this to that?

Attached: Duros Bros.jpg (440x314, 20.58K)

>brain-dead marvel fan-tier retards
Yeah that describes them pretty well. They don't buy merch though.

This show is great and knows what it is and that is schlock. That's what Star Wars should always be. I fucking love it.

Also, this is canon.

Attached: God is dead.png (1524x666, 1.08M)