Game has multiple endings

>game has multiple endings

Attached: 10-21-Fates-1200x899.jpg (710x532, 50.57K)

>basedence cucks actually believe this

s.o.y not based, dilate jannies

I wanna get crunched by big mommy dark energy

Attached: 1477960215503.jpg (718x512, 23.5K)

they're blind af

get rekt LMAO

"Based" is generally used a compliment here. Did you mean "ꜱoyence"?

>nooooooo he said a bad word mods help meeeeeeeeeeeee

"onions" autocorrects to based. Unbiased moderation etc etc

Ah, okay. For some reason "ꜱoy" still works for me. Not complaining, I guess.

Shut up christcuck, go read your book of fairytales.

>game has hidden ending and a sequel tease

Attached: main-qimg-7cb9f64a3882ae4b2b4a5e1486f3653c.jpg (1280x355, 60.89K)

>Unironically btfo by the censors

Attached: 1630424371156.jpg (250x236, 4.16K)

>game has physics bugs

Attached: black hole disk.gif (498x280, 829.24K)

> it's a DNA strand of another creature

>he unironically believes in the jewish book written 2000 years ago
Pretty cringe desu

Here's my /x/-tier theory
>the universe is expanding because space itself is compressed, and over time it decompresses which seemingly creates more space
>the expansion is accelerating because there's more surface area, but the total amount of true space in the universe is stable
>eventually the expansion will stop when space gets fully uncompressed
>gravity is a result of this decompression - it is caused not by masses distorting spacetime, it's caused by masses slowing the expansion wave (greater density of mass -> less empty space, gravity is pushing down, not pulling down)

>dark energy
made up shit the pulled out of their ass so they didn't have to come up with new formulas

>we'll never truly understand what the fuck is going on in the universe because we as a race are too busy with inconsequential nonsense to progress in technology enough to explore more of space
It's not even a won't happen in my lifetime feeling it's the knowledge that we're going to die as a species long before that point at this rate

Attached: 1469490649308.jpg (1228x693, 108.17K)

It's not a bug, there is an Easter Egg inside but no one has found it yet.

Attached: img.jpg (629x850, 167.23K)

>you dont believe in these theories you must be christian
why are trannoids like this?

>based
You don't seem to know how we use this word around here, newfag

>you're either a Christian or you unquestioningly accept all the revelations of neo-"science"
Why are Americans like this?

All our species has to do is survive until we create a general AI, then the machines will take it from there.

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?

Attached: download (13).jpg (248x203, 8.78K)

Im sure every species has its nigger and jew equivalent so we arent alone in that atleast.

you don't seem to know about censors newfag

The universe goes back in on itself but at the most outward expansion time moves so slowly that it seems like a near infinite amount of time.
The real question is whether or not time reverses or not. I personally think it's possible.

You're aware that the Big Bang theory is the work of a Christian guy, right?

Attached: 1644224444342.png (297x450, 143.6K)

get filtered, newfag

The real ending of the universe will be a giant dark matter mommy ripping a fat fart that tears apart the fabric reality and creates a new one. A Big Brap if you will.

Imagine the galactic smell

gravity isn't weakening over time, dummy

>You're aware that X is the work of a Christian guy, right?
Doesn't matter; it goes against the teachings of the Bible.

cosmic brapround radiation

Reminder that we are actually already past the event horizon. We are 2 dimensional beings that have convinced ourselves we live in 3 dimensions.

All early post greek/roman scientists were Christians but it didn't stop them from getting killed or at least ostracized by the leaders of their faith for teaching something new.

Dumb mikiposter

I hate the church of the demiurge but that honestly had more to do with politics and controlling the plebs than with the church leadership actually believing the propaganda.

Organized religion has always been about controlling the masses. It's the reason it was formed to begin with.

>Christian scientists punished by Church authorities corrupted by secularism clinging onto the teachings of ancient Greek heathens
really tips my fedora

>if god creates the universe then who creates god
>if the big bang created the universe then where did the energy for the big bang come from if nothing can be destroyed or created
no matter how you look at it there really is no way to explain the universes existence without breaking rules of science weve set isnt there?

Attached: MrBuBzZz.gif (250x250, 2.85M)

>white coat man say he saw many stars through looking glass so everything he says must be true!
Why are scientoids like this

>implying stars aren't real
This is a whole new level of schizo

An observer in a closed system can't observe the system
We can't look back to the beginning of time because there is, by definition, nothing before it. Everything converges on one point, that's as far as we can go.

You people are getting tiresome and also you're not funny