What digimon games are worth playing? Can you punch the shit out of any digimon like the guy from Savers?

What digimon games are worth playing? Can you punch the shit out of any digimon like the guy from Savers?
why was the other thread 404d?

Attached: feature-image-all-digimon-story-games-ranked.jpg (1600x800, 238.67K)

>What digimon games are worth playing?
Only the first Digimon World game and Digital Card battle, CS is garbage btw
>Can you punch the shit out of any digimon like the guy from Savers?
No, like the card slashing from Tamers Bandai Namco hasn't put any gimmicks like that in the games yet because they can't decide what's Digimons main gameplay is.
>why was the other thread 404d?
furries

>can't CARDOU SLASH SLASH THE LIFE
what the FUCK bandai

That wasn't a digimon thread, that was Renamon secondaries /e/ dumping

mods/janitors don't like YGO or Digimon threads. They get deleted constantly, and in the IRC they bring up people talking about the IRL card game or anime as the reason.

>jannies make yet another retarded decision
who the fuck hires those faggots, I swear the jannies are the complete opposite of the sites actual users

Digimon World 2
Digimon World Re:Digitize
Digimon World Next Order

Digimon Dusk/Dawn
Hacker's Memory

Digital Tamer's Reborn

>Digital Tamer's Reborn
That game blows what is wrong with you?

It's the Vpet gameplay loop but actually good. Dilate and seethe more.

If you want a nice idle pet game, Reborn is the way to go.

Digimon World, PSX

Digimon world 3 (EU)

wan wan!

Attached: Digimon_Tamers_Jeri.jpg (480x360, 17.49K)

Anyone plays digimon masters?
I stopped playing about 6 years ago, is it worth going back?

There sure is a lot of casuals that got filtered by Digimon World 2003 on Any Forums. It's literally, unironically, the only good Digimon game.

Attached: MV5BOTZhNzZmZDgtZThhNS00NTAwLWEyNDAtOTQxZDY5NDM5OTg2XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMzM4MjM0Nzg@._V1_.jpg (721x738, 141.98K)

It tries to combine a physical v-pets game play with Championships, resulting in a boring mess with nothing to do. And don’t get me started on the combat. Just buy a real v-pet.

>play rumble
Gatomon digivolves into literal who the dragon from neverending story instead of angewomon epic
>Play rumble 2
Gatomon still can't digivolve into Angewomon
What
The
Fuck
She's digimon's dark magician girl. C'mon what are Bandai execs smoking bros

Specifically play the PAL version
NA version released first even before JP leading all later versions to have bug fixes

*Frenchkisses her passionately against her will*

Most jannies just become jannies in order to enforce their own biases onto the board.

That's why I specified 2003, that's what it was named in Australia and Europe.

The problem with Digimon World is that it's too niche. It's too menu-based. People nowadays prefer more visceral experiences, which is why even the once ubiquitous turn-based JRPGs have fallen to the wayside.

This is a dumb argument, to me if someone was going to like something it doesn't matter when they played it.

It doesn't matter what one person likes. The more important thing is to get as many people to buy your product as possible. That's why Bandai was always experimenting with Digimon, because they never managed to get the kind of numbers that they wanted.