Resident Evil burger

Resident Evil burger

Attached: ewq2.png (900x506, 595.88K)

b-bros, I'm hafcng a dstroke

I still don't understand what is up what bread

*Sigh* Yes, Americans *do* really. Now that we have that out of the way... Let the thread begin! :)

Attached: Lana gets her sandwich.jpg (2048x1152, 222.38K)

Resident Evil Sandwich

Attached: Jillvoth_sandwich.webm (1280x720, 2.94M)

it's like if an AI made a burger

I know for a fact that they *don't*.

what is with japs and undercooking bacon

It's forged in darkness from wheat harvested from Hell's Half-Acre and baked by Beelzebub

Looks like a Burger King burger, but higher quality

McDonalds is somehow the best fast food burger, since the Wendy's by my house is going downhill. What a grim timeline

Attached: latest[1].png (1432x1080, 1.63M)

why would you lick your fingers when you eating a fucking sandwich

Attached: bird.png (463x325, 178.91K)

>any burger that results in a soggy ass bun
fucking barf

Where
Are
The
PICKLES!!!

Th-THE BLAIR WITCH?

kek
The veggies and cheese Wendy’s puts on their burgers are incredibly gross and soggy, order without lettuce/tomato/onion/cheese and the burger tastes good

Butter

I got food poisoned in Japan after eating a hamburger with bacon on it. I had been walking for 8 hours and starving. The bacon seemed a bit pink but I ate it all anyways.

Then when I ate street food in Thailand every day for a week I never got food poison. Undercooked bacon is no joke.

HAMBAGA

Attached: 1615944118226.jpg (1260x1482, 152.8K)

>eating submarine sandwich
>sauce from submarine gets on hands
>lick sauce off fingers

The demake isn't real RE

There is a reason multiple cultures straight up refuse to eat swine

Pigs are taboo for Jews and Muslims because they're desert religions and the food to keep a pig for a few days could feed a small family in ancient Arabia or Palestine for a week

>Undercooked bacon is no joke
This. My friend made bacon wrapped jalapeno and cheese tater tots in his deep fryer and the next day I was the sickest of ever been

She's trying way too hard to be cute

I thought it was because pigs are known to dig the ground to find food and ended up eating human corpses very often back then

Chicken is more likely to give you food poisoning

does the zombie outbreak happen in the resident evil franchise because of bad burgers

Attached: theres_actually_nothing_wrong_with_the_display-acd15qi9anc81.webm (608x1080, 2.99M)

Are you okay user

As an American that burger looks disgusting

Sarah loves the Resident Evil burger!
and I love her even more!!!

Attached: 95ca05162f050ad54ab9dbdc4e29d52b.jpg (1400x787, 97.09K)

It's so bad when all you do for days is puke watery fluids and diarrhea shit water. What kept me alive in the hostel in Japan was melon bread and C.C.Lemon.

How did they get in here?

Oh I don't like that

niggas put velveta on that shit? what kind of melts like that

Thats fucking disgusting. I should clean my kitchen more often.

Jack in the Box looking ass burger

This
And ground beef

The best burger I've ever had comes from a dive bar that hasn't had a single bit of care put into it in a 20 years and is full of nothing but union men drinking uncomfortable amounts of beer before driving home after a day on site. The burgers look just like this and they're great.

> /ck/