Zelda Decompilation

So what the fuck happened with this?
Will we get a switch port of this anywhere in the future or a super HD 60fps version?
Will we get pc, ps2, dreamcast and 3DS ports or what?

Attached: Legend-of-Zelda-Ocarina-of-Time-Decompile.jpg (1280x720, 107.26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bLpfdeLk3rI
github.com/blawar/ooot
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hark is getting their shit together I guess and the other one seems to have imploded due to the retarded rep the lead dev has.

A dreamcast port would be pretty cool.

No it's still up

Waiting on the Quest 2 port

Attached: dsu4cnsfluytbjtw4boq.png (1920x1080, 1.08M)

Dreamcast couldn't even handle Sonic Robo Blast 2. Modern source code is just too much for it, especially since it's optimized for modern i7 and Ryzen processors and therefore unoptimized for Dreamcast hardware.

>optimize for Dreamcast hardware
>problem solved

Mario 64 got ported to dreamcast.

youtube.com/watch?v=bLpfdeLk3rI

>Will we get a switch port of this anywhere in the future or a super HD 60fps version?
Eventually but it will take time. I don't know why people sperg out any time that project went up 1%, anyone with common sense knows even after it hit 100 it would still take time to make stuff from it

They finished OoT's decomp but it's not a port, it needs additional work to be able to compile for anything than Nintendo 64.

So a year at most?

Why does it run so badly? The graphical glitches and choppy audio/frame rate remind me of running it on SixtyForce on a 2000 iMac...and while the Dreamcast is weaker than an iMac it's still better than a Nintendo 64, and that's supposed to be a native version, so it should in theory not run like shit.

Yeah, I'd expect to see something big and workable and awesome in 3-6 months.

Sounds about right, might be sooner. Unless you mean people doing what Nerral did and redrawing all the textures by hand and cross referencing concept art, stuff like that might take longer.

I mean, they can just use his textures if they want. They are already out there and would just need to thank him for them.

>This was a small one week project I did for fun. Over the summer I'd like to properly finish it. Sound is so scuffed but there is a combo to disable it so the game runs properly at 30fps (as the n64 did) Take care! And I appreciate your coverage

There are 2 (Technically 3) PC Ports at the Moment, Open OoT PC and Ship of Harkinins.

The main server was deleted for OOoT but a new one was made and even the dev that left the team was back on within a week.
This port it far far closer to being done and is over all nicer but they rushed a shitty version a week or so ago that caused a shitshow just so they could be first.

Ship of Harkinins is a bit more behind and is a bit more boring to follow, also devs tried to cancel the other project in retaliation of releasing before them and taking the thunder and news articles. But Ships will have Render96 team involved and making models in the future (The Mario 64 HD Render People).

Both have no sound but might have sound within a week or 2.

OOoT is build-able right now and playable to en extent, but still buggy and no sound ofc

github.com/blawar/ooot

/TLDR/
Neither are done, but soon tm

He only did the ones for MM though, as far as Im aware

>they can just use his textures

Attached: 1621664924619.jpg (720x697, 30.18K)

you may hate nerrel but his textures are good

You have it backwards. I don't care about Nerrel, but hate his garbage textures.

Attached: 1634039075879.jpg (480x360, 17.69K)

bump 2