It's so nice that they made a new difficulty just for David Jaffe

It's so nice that they made a new difficulty just for David Jaffe.

Attached: metroid-dread-update-2.0.0.jpg (1280x720, 124.98K)

I'm sorry but a 4 hour $60 game should at the very least include Boss Rush and difficulty settings. Fuck Nintendo. Lazy cunts.

Hollow Knight is $15 with loads more content despite a 3-man dev team.

That's what they just added to the game bro

It really bothers you that Dread gets more spotlight than redditknight, doesn't it?

hollow what?

One day, we will have a Metroid thread without Hollow Knight autists sperging out.

Which Knight?

>seething Snoytrannies STILL trying to force this fake rivalry, months later

Its okay maybe Hollow Knight will be as cool as Metroid some day, user.

No one gives a fuck about that Knight shit.

I was so disappointed that instead of content we get the most useless and lazy DLC possible.

>first post
fucking kill yourselves

No we won't.

FPBP

I don't really know why anyone would expect more content for a 2d Metroid game. I'm surprised they're adding anything at all.

It's nice having hope user.
Never let it go.

>figma is revealed the next day to make you forget that they showed an update for nothing in a direct

Attached: FLR0YdXXoAMiU-e.jpg (600x600, 143.61K)

I genuinely don't understand how someone can be as stupid as Jaffe and then continue to double down when he's been proven wrong, and while doubling down proves himself wrong again.

Sick, wish it was the gravity suit though.

Attached: 1633565282760.gif (499x289, 351.69K)

Let's say there is an expansion with new levels and power ups.
You realize that it'd take at minimum 6 months to make? probably 9 even, right?
We might get an epilogue to build up to metroid 6 by winter/next spring.
Given Nintendo likely had no extra plans for Dread, but it doing so well means they might want to capitalize more.
Even if not, just means Metroid6 comes out sooner.

Yep. This is Nintendo's primary catering base. Kneel.

>Base suit
EVERY. FRICKING. TIME.
I love the Dead suit but damn give varia or gravity.

What's hollow knight?

Nice

I almost feel like they could make snap-on pieces to turn the suit into Varia/Gravity given how each upgrade adds more armor.

Your game does not interest me. Stop it.

That'd be a lot of snap-ons to get all the blue to purple.

God damn it I just want them to restock the prime figma...

Metroid suit is sexy

Figmas sometimes have replaceable limbs/etc, so they could always do that. Probably not since it would be enough replacement parts to make a new figure, but would still be cool.

I’ll wait for the not shit patch when they go back in time and release the real Dread on DS and not this Dread in name only shit the marketing slapped on to make retards clap.

I know but you'd be replacing everything there because every part of her has blue that turns to orange/purple. Feet, legs, thighs, torso, chest, shoulders, and arms would all need replacement parts.

Wouldn't be surprised if this was all last-minute after the game exceeded expectations set by Nintendo. My only disappointment is that the hard mode seems TOO hard.

Clearly the solution is to revive that action figure technology from the 90's where the figure changes color when dunked in cold water.

Is there a new ending screen for Dread mode

And what would this hypothetical DS dread do differently user?

They added a whole bunch of stats but no new art.