Kojima admits fans ruined his vision for MGS

Attached: Screenshot 2022-02-10 at 20-46-48 Revolver Ocelot.png (967x153, 29.35K)

Wat?
This doesn't make sense at all!

>storyshit with shit controls and gameplay
Goddamn, videogames went to shit because pretentious shit companies who wanted to make garbage pseudo games because they couldn't figure out how to make anything good any more sure did brainwash every single one of you kids, didn't they?

Did u rike it?

Attached: image_2022-02-10_235100.png (640x800, 547.03K)

>I kept giving my children everything they wanted, and it ended up ruining my life. How could they do this???
Typical boomer. Can't handle responsibility.

Mid-life crisis or is he too old for that?

I didn't make him do shit, he could've ignored that but he caved. It was his choice to make these things that most fan didn't even like in the end. Personally though I thought the haunted arm was hilarious.

MGS is the peak reason of why giving fans everything you want is a bad idea

>auteur driven projects with AAA budgets are the FUTURE of gaming, what would you like to make, Mr. Director-sama?
>I would rike to kill all my main characters and have them executed for war crimeuu, it's commentary on sacurificu, anyone who disagree get pinkuu suripuu
Small-scale auteur projects are good
Large-scale auteur projects inflate the creator's ego too hard, are always about the same boring subjects (entropy, ennui, and disillusionment, wow so wise, where did you get that bright idea as a respected auteur), and are always temperedbrought low by either the grunt workers asked to make the product disagreeing with the project head, or fans trying to recontextualize an auteur's new projects for their own sake

Bot thread? Bot thread.

Should have done more pandering to his actual son, that's how we got the kino monster hunter crossover stuff in peace walker.

I don't think it's fare to blame fans for MGS2 and 4's overvaluing of Liquid considering everyone I know who's played the series think he's the weakest villain in even his own game.

Ocelot is the best character by a country mile, Naomi was probably the second most compelling Villain both got ruined with sequels

>implying fucking anyone wanted what we got

>people liked this character from the first game, so I HAD to bring him back from the dead as a ghost arm

Nah Ocelot sucks and is the reason why MGS2 is as bad as it is. Plus his character in MGS3 literally makes zero sense. Stop trying to kill Snake you fucking retard.

>Stop trying to kill Snake you fucking retard.
user it was painfully obvious he was playing incompetent and manufactured all of his mistakes after you beat the game so he could still convince the russians
I think you're the retard here

Attached: 1473466536118.jpg (188x212, 3.84K)

>implying he had to do anything for the fans
fuck right off. by mgs5 this nigga had major control of kojima's game division to the point where his word could green light or cancel a project. him deflecting his categoric hackism by blaming fans (of all things) just goes to show how much of a soft cunt he is. unable to take criticism and ready to blame people unimpressed by his efforts for being low IQ. being this self-obsessed with yourself is fucking embarrassing.

Metal Gear Rising was a better MG game than the actual MG games

Why didn't he just go "fuck you guys i'll tell it the way I want to with no compromises"

I don't know any fans who wanted any of the shit in MGS2, 4, or 5. The majority of the series is spent fucking with fans more often than not.

Ocelot explicitly tells you he was using blanks the entire game and never tried to kill you, Volgin even suspects Ocelot was gay for him

>in an interview for which he was not present Kojima admits something he never said
yeah ok kojima haters are mentally ill

MGS3 was dogshit

I didn't ask for Kojimbo to tie BiBo lore in my Solid Snake game
I didn't ask for Kojimbo to retcon Liquid's possession because how the story was already wacky enough by the time the first MGS released
and I certainly didn't ask for Kojimbo to cultivate a cult around him
Fuck him

Attached: 9847852130.jpg (807x784, 54.61K)

Shit thread, shit movie director

>plaster your name everywhere in the game
>nooooo it was the fans who made all the bad parts
Based chink

MGS3's plot doesn't make sense when you realise the roaches are way too stupid to hire a white woman to pretend to not be chinese.

Kojima thinks he's a hollywood movie director when he's actually a B movie director.
the fans want more B movie shit while kojimbo tries to larp as hollywood and fails.

Attached: kojifags.png (750x553, 617.8K)

the thief games aged like milk

Yeah

Attached: 2-1-3-1dairyfoods_cheese_detailfeature_thumb[1].jpg (700x426, 84.33K)