Smash Remix 1.1

New smash remix patch released with a new character and two new character slots.

youtu.be/emhQ9dQhBWs

those faggots STILL have not removed post-64 shit

Attached: images (15).jpg (300x206, 25.28K)

If they want me to start playing again, they need to remove Conker. Rareshit was, well... shit.

isn’t it just dark samus that’s just post-64

And Lucas

and mementos, and SA2 sonic.

In Lucas's defense Mother 3 was planned for the 64.

Attached: Main_family.png (795x946, 1.85M)

I'd hardly count this since Mother 3 WAS originally planned for the N64. Yeah, it's the newer design, but for this case I'll let it slide since the old one was pretty rough. Matches well with Ness as well.

Dark Samus is a lot less forgivable. The only reason she is here is due to being an easy clone, but was she really the best option? Come on. Main reason to let this slide is that she at least looks good, but her addition keeps aging worse and worse.

No excuse for Mementos. What the fuck?

Nobody wanted you playing again, that's why Conker was added.

and skyloft and other post-64 stuff like music. (ex. Three houses music for the fe stage)

Attached: 20220210_191050.jpg (4032x1860, 3.27M)

>post-n64 content
how about you kill yourself

Attached: anger knife.jpg (1200x888, 78.18K)

Fuck off. Everyone would have prefered Megaman X/volnutt/a battletoad/James Bond or Skull kid over dark samus

or scrooge mcduck, Ryu, Ryu Hayabusa, maybe Kyo Kusanagi, Bill Rizer, Simon Belmont...

Jill Valentine, A warrior of light/black mage, Fulgore/Jago, regular Mega Man, maybe Celica/Julia from FE or DK Junior.

while a vision of characters that could have been in at the time of 64's launch would be pretty cool dark samus and stuff are already in so whatever

bump

I like how you can easily tell which characters are fan drawn and which are original

>Modern Sonic
>In pre SA1 era Smash
Cringe, first Dark Samus now thi-
>Classic Sonic alt
That's more like it. I will now play your mod.

Attached: 57adb7d33ee85f4f02eb36003a264ec5.png (566x857, 369.72K)

Actually, Sonic Adventure 1 predates Smash 64

Attached: sa.png (300x297, 181.66K)

Smash niggers are so autistic they even rosterfag and make up rules about mods and romhacks, fucking Christ.

By literally less than a month
I know Roy happened, but would Sakurai be allowed to use the new design of Sonic before his debate game? Would SEGA allow it?

If anything Nintendo would have likely gatekeeped to use the "Legacy" design for prosperity sake.

OOT was only a month older and they used OOT Link.

But that's Nintendo though, not 3rd party.

Did they really fucking put Live and Learn over Open your Heart?

Yes they did.
They have tons of post-64 tracks and stages as well, like delfino plaza.

bump

>i-is that NEW THING MODDED IN OLD GAME????
>AAAAAAA HELP ME NIGGERMAN I'M GOING INSANE!!!!

Attached: soy84.jpg (491x625, 150.85K)

what a bunch of fucking retards

Attached: WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY DRINK.png (454x451, 248.06K)

niggers weren't a thing until 2019