This kills PCSX2

This kills PCSX2.

Attached: file.png (1229x668, 611.61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3fqhS1QuGcs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Can it run 60fps ps2 games?

yeah

How's the read speed from the Memory Card slot? I can't imagine it would be all that great compared to loading games over Ethernet for instance. I could see it being similar to USB speeds.

What is this thing?

Faster than USB to the point there's no cutscene stuttering. Not as fast as DVD on paper but in practice this also varies between drives, PS2 models, media and drive health.

>worse performance
>slower loading
>worse graphics
>no comfy features
>not free
I seriously hope you don't do this.

Attached: 1312578363076.jpg (250x250, 17.61K)

>>not free
neither is emulation

I'm pretty sure the 4 games people would even want to play and pcsx2 devs themselves do a fine job of killing pcsx2.

emulation is free

Your PC isn't

Idk either

why buy that shit when getting a flash drive with Ulaunch is cheaper?

And why is that?

Dumbass

They're about the same price ($20), USB is extremely slow on PS2 to the point you often have to disable FMV playback.

your mom's PC wasn't free either. You're really not very sharp are you?

retard

where do you get a free PC

Subhumans

What the fuck

Attached: 1621237949445.png (838x1070, 821.21K)

The thing you put the ROMS are not free diphit. Same with this thing you put in the PS2.

>emulation isn't free because I can't afford a PC

Attached: 17058050.jpg (600x400, 44.74K)

Seems neat, but after reading up on it, seems like compatibility is a bit spotty and not a lot of testing has been done for it. I think I'll stick with my SMB setup that I've got going.

>not just FTPing shit over ethernet to the internal HD

These kinds of things are great because they do attract new developers. The OPL/PS2 scene as a whole is fairly stagnant and a new device like this does bring in more people.

He's right you know

>implying zoomies even know how to work a computer

Sorry user, all they know is ipads and touchscreens. Anything else will fry their brains.

could never figure out how to do this on PS3. end up waiting hours for FileZilla just to glitch out and ask me if I wanted to overwrite the file midway through. Like what the fuck do you mean? why are you overwriting it?
i downloaded pkgi but i need to get a bigger HDD

How? There are already a million and one ways to play PS2 games without emulation. You can play DVD-Rs, you can play via LAN, you can play off an HDD, you can play off a softmodded backwards compatible PS3, etc. Neat additional method, but not exactly a game changer

Well what is this thing called?

retard bait

Yeah that's certainly a plus. Hopefully we'll see a better solution for PS1 games in the future. I know there's POPStarter and there was a recent method for burns but I'd rather not wear the laser out on mine.

P52 MC2SIO

I used to use FTP Commander way the fuck back when I used to do it to my PS. No clue about PS3 stuff, haven't touched console modding since the Wii.

An ideal solution would be a drive replacement. There seems to be a lot of obstacles for an ODE of that level so maybe in the future. Even then PS1 on PS2 is imperfect so I just use a real PS1.

OP being a faggot and not linking the video where he got the pic from.
youtube.com/watch?v=3fqhS1QuGcs

Emulation is better than console gaming.

Attached: nothin personal.webm (1044x600, 2.76M)

>double-jump added to the NA version for no real reason
>invisible walls everywhere so you couldn't get to new spots in a map anyways
Least it had native KB&M support, which was rare for PS2 games.
Thanks PlayOnline