WHERE THE FUCK IS IT?!

WHERE THE FUCK IS IT?!

youtube.com/watch?v=yr6PtdY0i7M

Attached: kv_pc.jpg (2732x2114, 559.31K)

who cares it looks like shit

FF mainline is deads, its just mmo trannypgs, demakes and other soulless cashgrabs

It just doesn't feel like there's anything special about it. It just feels like another generic medieval JRPG.

berseria is already out bro

mainline has been dead since 2009

It has Soken as the song smith.

Trailer music is a banger.

i like the female choir doing the prelude song in the trailer at the end

Wish they'd just give up making mainline games this way. The last "good" one was 12 and even that was exceptionally mediocre.
I just want them to make old style RPGs again and leave the action RPG for the MMO market/side games.
Fucking Capcom has done it with Dragon Quest throughout its ENTIRE history and only cosmetically changed it.

>It has Soken as the song smith.
Oh so it has one of Square's worst composers great that totally sells me on it.
>Trailer music is a banger.
Trailer music sounds like generic "epic orchestra" shit.

>Capcom
>Dragon Quest
wut

>the trailer was cheap and unimpressive because we didn't want the fans to say "see you in five years!"
>game gets delayed five years anyway

Attached: 1533762652272.jpg (1200x673, 95.52K)

Is he going to kill me or some other person.

being developed, are you fucking stupid?

Agreed. The trailer looks fucking great. sop looks great too. I don't give a shit about the mmo the mainline is looking great.

God I wish I was a software dev

Just sit around for years ""working"" on a game and getting paid to spitball ideas

>muh grace
>your grace
>grace
whats the weeb translation of that? sama? are there going to be sers like in heavenward?

they should get gackt vocal tracks for the ost
i dont think 16 will come out soon...
either way.. we've got jack to keep us busy in killing chaos

I wish he would kill me

Hurr Im a retard. I was thinking of Breath of Fire.
But that makes it even worse because it shows SquareEnix CAN make decent JRPGs but refuses to do so for Final Fantasy.

Yeah dude it doesn't take any time at all to make a virtual world from the ground up on a computer. Just gotta hit the generate world and assets button.

you do realize that theres different dev teams that make these games, right?

Anyone digging the designs? They seem like a breath of fresh air compared to FFXV.

Attached: ff16_characters_1.jpg (1920x1080, 817.5K)

>Anyone digging the designs?
no.
>breath of fresh air
they look generic as hell.

yea, clean, simple and not gay like noctis boybands assholes in all black leather but who actually are normies

middle right sure.

left looks like shit. its going to be another final fantasy where we wear gay clothes while EVIL antagonist empire has cool armor.

Left young design looks good though. I hope we get more clothing options.

Press P to purge Chaos instead.

The person who killed his brother must have been Chaos

That's always been the case tho. Last time I remember a character actually wearing armour was Steiner from IX. It's one thing I wish Final Fantasy would do and make it so if my character is wearing something, it should be on their model.