You can't honestly tell me the tights weren't a last minute decision tacked on to an already-completed design...

You can't honestly tell me the tights weren't a last minute decision tacked on to an already-completed design. They look so out of place like every other example of censorship.

Attached: 1618086275004.png (1205x1106, 575.07K)

>he made another thread about this

You have never played a xeno game. You’re just larping.

You got blown the fuck out in that other thread so you decided to post this as its own thread instead? Interesting maneuver OP.

Make her jacket red.

I agree left > right

The shitty fan edit and your coomer brain are the only things out of place, fucking faggot coomer

Cope sjwtrannies
Your shit game got btfo
Crashed and burned before launch by our hand
Guarantee failure we won the war against censorship

>They look so out of place
How?

Attached: FIPXoQ-VgAAe0BW.jpg (1514x2048, 420.16K)

When's the last time you talked to a woman irl?

>everyone is one person
take your meds

yea, she looks better without the pantyhose. and this comes from a pantyhosefag.

Censorship won

Ask you're mom

>instant, aggressive "YOU'RE AN INCEL COOMER" responses
Totally not a reddit discord tranny raid.

Yes I can and I'll do it every time you post this image.
The black of the tights is clearly intended to act as a deliberate contrast against the white of her outfit, further her boots have an opening at the front where the knee is that looks strange when the tights are removed, as your own pic demonstrates.

The boots were designed with color contrast in mind and the tights were intended to provide that contrast with both the boods and her skirt as the rest of her outfit is light in colour. It makes the character pop, creating a distinct appearance rather than the edited version you made, where her whole design has no clear separating lines and kind of blends together.

This is both character design and fashion 101.
Fuck off.

Attached: Capture.png (583x744, 345.71K)

enough about why you think any criticism is only from one guy, acfagfag.

You blew him the fuck out he’s done

its pretty obvious yes.
but more than that the characters seemed just so plain.and i dont like the aggresive expressions the females had.

i wonder what happened though. i remember that the producer was interviewed about the lewd aspect..land he said with xb3 he will double down on it.
a well..worst case xb had a good run.eventually everything gies to shit.

Go back to pol and don't come back. You faggots are truly insufferable.

Twitter trannies confirmed for raiding Any Forums. Explains the seething low IQ posts every thread.

>he said, while acting like spamming "le incel le coomer" is favorably looked upon on Any Forums
Why do you trannies always try to co-opt places you don't belong in? Try resetera, they'll love you there.

17K favorites…how?

combine the two and make it a thighhigh hosiery that stops a bit before the skirt. this makes the boots blend in better but keeps the color scheme more uniform as a whole

People are entertained by schizos.

I think thigh highs to make the boots more comfy would be ideal

They look better, fuck off bareleg fags pantyhose > bare legs.

>white, bluish grey, bluish black palette, with red/yellow accents
>and then brown tights that take up half the design
lol you're a retard talking out of your ass

Is the left an edit?

I completely disagree, the lighter colors of the rest of the outfit make the tights look out of place. perhaps if the tights were a lighter color or matched the gray of the jacket. Overall, I don't think it fits

Oh, you fixed it.

Not only can I tell you that, I’m going to tell you that: they weren’t a last minute addition, they were probably part of the original designs.
Just because Mythra had tights added doesn’t mean every character with tights has them because of censorship

If you showed the pic to Any Forums last week literally everyone would think left is the original and right is censorship. But no, left is an edit and right is the original. That's how bad and obviously self-censored it looks.

>land he said with xb3 he will double down on it.
Yeah and I remember that producer also mentioned not to believe anything shitposters post here unless they back it up with some proof.

>tranny this tranny that
my god you retards are truly obsessed with what you hate. imagine trannies living rent free in your head 24/7.

Attached: 1644213803134.jpg (500x375, 54.75K)

You're wrong, but are free to your own opinion.

Twitter tranny raid confirmed, I will now make more threads about Xenoblade 3 being censored trash to get the trannies mad

Can't you usually equip different outfits in these games anyway?

>act like a tranny
>be surprised you get called a tranny
And it sounds like I hit the nail on the head, again. Cope and dilate.

Yes, censorship lives rent free in coomer head and they think every non-coomer design is censored now.

Oh my gooooooood left is so much better

Imagine being a faggot that doesn't love tights.

What will censorship-kun's argument be after Pyra and Mythra show up in the game and all the characters have swimsuit costumes and probably even revealing armor costumes?
It's probably the same nigger who spammed that SMTV was "tranny propaganda" for months.
The argument that "they're covered up therefore it's an SJW game" doesn't hold up. Look at this and tell me Mary Skelter 2 is an SJW game.

Attached: Otsuu.png (800x1000, 104.91K)

>Opinion
>wrong
Huh?

That's a moronic comparison because Otsuu is literally LARPing as a prince.

Any proof other than opinions and persecution complexes?

>Thinking about meds
ngmi acfag

It doesn't seem like reasons matter to the censorship posters. If their default costume is not a micro bikini then the game was censored.

>quite visible tits
>LARPing as a prince
Am I missing something?

>the difference to the image was a paint bucket on one part of her body
aaaa im going insane and will not support this franchise ever again. what's the name of this game so i never buy it? this is genshin impact right?

The tights weren't a last minute decision tacked on to an already-completed design. They don't look out of place like every other example of censorship.
I'm being honest.

>so new he doesn't even know a common meme rebuttal
We get it already, you're some twitter/resetera tranny raiding Any Forums for the first time, no need to show it off so much.

Censorship bros... it's over... we lost...

She uses chest bindings, her tits are even bigger than that but she LARPs as a prince because her girlfriend (literally) is a "princess".

3 minutes in mspaint

Attached: 643145134.png (512x715, 257.7K)

Left isn't real.
Please focus on things that actually exist and matter, not on imaginary battles and fake facts.

Yes, feminization is great.
Especially when the guy is hiding his drugged mutated boobs and wearing a sexy lingerie under his uniform.

Yes the japanese never did this before for non-censoring reasons.

Attached: image.png (253x683, 201.05K)

Bing bing trannies will defend this

Attached: 1613612871069.png (1304x1204, 1.54M)

such a goddamn retard take