I did not care for the Witcher 3

I did not care for the Witcher 3

Attached: F150A773-6760-4E54-BDC4-4E3EA9CACD07.jpg (600x450, 23.79K)

I did not care for Bayonetta

Played about an hour and I still don’t get the hype surrounding it so I haven’t touched it since. I’ll give it another try later this year maybe.

I did the same. It just felt like a slog right off the bat and I just couldn't be assed. Might give it a go too at some point and figure out the hype.

witcher 1 is miles better than witcher 2 despite being older

witcher 2 has aged like milk
>every time you have to do something with another character they harass you to follow them every 3 seconds literally "HURRY UP" "WE DONT HAVE ALL DAY" exactly every 3 seconds
>rotating minimap
>pointlessly tacked on quicktime events
>arkham asylum investigator mode
>arkham asylum "press A to cool" combat
>shit UI that works badly on both keyboard/mouse and controller
>dark ass game with a shitload of bloom, dated visual design
>triss is less sexy
>can't fuck like 20 women with special art for each nude like you could in witcher 1

Witcher 3 better be not as shit as 2

I did not care for this meme.

I actually don't mind the frogs

Attached: 1643548685548.jpg (250x187, 4.31K)

You have to have played one of the earlier games to get into the universe.

The Wii is in my top 3 favorite video game consoles.

They were NEVER good

Attached: remedy-logo-png-transparent.png (2400x2400, 97.13K)

>Mario Kart Wii
>Wii Sports
>Just Dance
based

Attached: 1614531878441.jpg (599x887, 74.55K)

Games like this are why I don't understand how people can get addicted to video games. It's so fucking complicated, with potions, skills, runes, magic powers, building stuff, navigating around the map, etc. I just want to play a game that is fun, where I don't have to be thinking about 15 different things simultaneously before I can even do anything

its a trick to make people think the game is a lot more advanced/big than it is. Almost everything in witcher 3, at least at the time I played it, can be beaten with the starting stuff and using sword attacks and dodges. I even played at a hard difficulty. They add all of these systems which in the grand scheme of things only change numbers (like making you 30% stronger against poisen, etc) but you never need to use them so a small portion of people will just brute force it like I did and not have that much fun.

you are fucking retarded, remember to breathe when you post
i played first two witcher games and they were great, but the third was fucking awful and ruined the series

Pokemon is a game for single-digit aged children and people have too high of expectations

Attached: 1643610612882.jpg (720x720, 84.8K)

Played a few hours and the coin you get from quests barely paid for equipment repairs. Didn't like the main character either. Combat was so-so.

All it had was pretty graphics.

Take it easy, man.

I found Nier :Automata pretentious, There's no reason to go past ending A. That's the logical ending. No one wants to replay the fucking game after that. It insists on itself.

why do you guys hate witcher 3 on this subreddit?

I never played it but most people regard at as a great game.

You can make your own opinions, but there is sort of a hivemind that hates pretty much fucking everything.

I was never interested in the game, but did play for free at some point. I managed ten minutes of gameplay before realizing it had the same terrible sliding movement that Fable 2 had, and immediately dropped it rather than suffer through that dogshit.

Attached: 1537766669150.jpg (365x363, 28.14K)

I did not care for Ocarina of Time

Attached: 87954321321.png (1660x870, 199.58K)

All of that writing to say you got lost in a dungeon and got filtered by it

The controls are ass even with a PS/Xbox controller.