Terraria is the greatest game of all time and it's irrefutable and not up for debate

Terraria is the greatest game of all time and it's irrefutable and not up for debate

Attached: comfy.png (137x110, 37.12K)

terraria would be a better game if master mode wasnt a thing

>2d minecraft ripoff westshit indieshit with no depth or replayability
>greatest game of all time

I've built up over a hundred chests worth of stuff I need to organize, what's a good layout for an easily expandable storage space without mods?

>no depth or replayability
confirmed for never having experienced the pure ecstasy of Terraria
>2d minecraft
LOL
O
L

It gets rather stale later on but thats with any sandbox games

its incredibly fun and then you beat moonlord and it feels like you nuts have been torn off and then I stop playing 20 minutes after

Not the greatest, but objectively top 10-20... Probably

It's amazing the first time you do all the content but then it gets boring unless you play with friends

something something cenx tmodloader 1.4

Attached: 1639991883399.jpg (200x121, 5.61K)

Master Mode is kino because it forces you to go above and beyond in min-maxing to get shit done.

literally just don't play it

last time i played it, its still minmaxing except more tedious and fight takes longer. its basically expert mode but instead of a challenge it feels like a chore

>no replayablility
Yup

Attached: t.png (302x329, 135.63K)

Literally just a skinner box for those too autistic to handle the minor interaction of actual MMOs

I just hate the forced climbing of equipment tiers.

thats just your autism user

manlytears? is that you? you seem to have fallen through a time warp into the future - escape while you still can, there's this horrible global pandemic, and i don't know if your tiny lungs could handle it.

What mods are good, i think it's about time to boot up another playthrough

Attached: home.png (2144x2272, 1.55M)

>M M O s
kek