Am I the only one who likes DMC4 more than 5?

Am I the only one who likes DMC4 more than 5?

Attached: maxresdefault (69).jpg (1280x720, 174.62K)

DMC4 is half finished piece of shit game. DMC 5 is finished. DMC4 has shitty levels, shit bosses and shit enemy design.

Attached: action games tier list(updated).png (1125x706, 667.77K)

Only people who like to play as Trish/Lady and people who like some of the autistic tech differences between IV and V like IV better

>Wonderful 101
>F tier
Explain yourself.

Attached: 1625646120219.jpg (960x960, 119.43K)

I actually like the puzzles and non-combat parts of the game a lot, and dante with style switching is a ton of fun, and its cool how many playable characters there are. Still think DMC5 is the better game if only because vergil and dante play tight as fuck, but DMC4 has its merits.

>metal gear rising D
>dmc1 E
>ds2 F
is this bait?

>fromsoft games thrown in with cuhrayzees
can't tell if you're just a nigger or baiting, not that there's much a difference

>God of War 2018 over anything

Attached: 20211202_113857.jpg (827x488, 35.03K)

DMC4 is literally the same game as 5 except its complete fucking dogshit. You might have brain damage.

Learn what the word literally means.

I like 4SE over 5 just due to playing it more. Loved beating the shit out of Credo, Dante, Berial, Echidna, and those frog niggas. But Pope and Savior sucked balls and the weapons of Dante and Nero need work. 5’s Nero and Dante had better combat, more consistent boss quality, no bullshit straight into the combat. 5 falls into the same problem as 4, introducing a new playable character and feeling unrefined(in this cause V). I do somewhat miss they aesthetic of 4.

Attached: 87F7235B-FB4F-40C2-80BA-FD56173FA678.gif (500x262, 1.98M)

The levels of 4 are complete dogshit.

God Lady's face is so ugly LMAOO

4 Had so many gimmicky environment choices and platforming obstacles like the laser dodge or slow time segments. Not to mention there's only like 2 actual locations (forest and castle) with tons of backtracking, which is a shame cause the combat is fun, if only like streamlined and focused on it like 5

I know. 1,3, and reboot(except for the lame Vorgel car level) had better level design. 4 has to much bs gimmicks. 5 were serviceable.
This. What was Itsuno thinking?

>Am I the only one who likes DMC4 more than 5?
There's probably not too many of you out there that like it over DMC5, I'd imagine. Still, I think it's a really good game and it's kind of strange seeing the vitriol some of the anons in this thread have towards it when for years it was hailed as a great but flawed game on Any Forums. But then again I remember that for the autists on Any Forums that it isn't enough to enjoy one thing. No, you have to also vehemently hate everything else.

4 was only half finished due to various factors so he had to desperately add shit to pad the game length out so you don't finish it in an hour.

Technically there's four environments: the city, the castle, the forest and the research lab. But it's not like any of them feel really distinct outside the castle being covered in ice and the forest being tropical.

Actually, Fortuna feels really weird in general. It's like they're this tiny isolated religious community in one island, but they also managed to create a giant castle with a huge research lab close to it. How rich are these people?

What were the various factors. Only thing I know is at the time Itsuno and co couldn’t think of what to do with Dante after 3, jacked off for a year, and got the ball rolling when they came up with Nero. I wonder what a DMC 4 alpha was like.

Attached: 17675BB7-F718-47E5-897A-AD58B2B38513.jpg (1598x1970, 781.71K)

>Dante's Inferno
>Up to snuff with anything else on your tier list
A knee-slapper.

Move chudhand down to F with woeful 101, then move MGR to the top and this list is perfect