Xeno

this "outrage" feels extremely manufatured
the new designs show MORE skin

Attached: i dun ge it.png (1796x2160, 2.09M)

Very bad character design looks uninspired

now this is bad character design

Attached: 9E861AD3-6777-4DDF-A2BB-C5102D6D5C37.jpg (1131x1149, 534.94K)

They are boring tho

loli with big hammer
what's the issue?

now show the actual egregious designs from XC2

Attached: va3ylr2bwot71.png (401x395, 107.14K)

Is the top left the censorship everyone is complaining about?

>Are those.... FLAT CHESTS AND STOCKINGS??!?!!!???
>AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHAAAAAIIIIIIIIEEEEEE HELP FUCK FUCK THIS IS CENSORSHIP NINTENDO IS BEING OVERTAKEN BY AMERICANS

They haven't confirmed yet if the games visibly show armor changes on the character models like older games. In XC2 you can't change characters appearance for plot reason and dlcs are just pure fanservice XC3 is more like XC1 so it's possible that they might bring back this system and more lewd armors probably add later to fix fans backlash

comparing throw away blade designs to main characters would be dumb though
Pandoria, Morag, Nia, Lora, and Bridgette are very skimpy at all.

>this "outrage" feels extremely manufatured
You think? It's fucking Any Forums.

are not very skimpy at all*

>They haven't confirmed yet if the games visibly show armor changes on the character models like older games
With such bland designs that tends to be the case.

It's all about the breast size. Chestlets can't handle.

It’s a Twitter raid.

let them manufacture. It's literally free publicity, sales, and more money to fund XCX2

>call shitty design shitty
>anons accuse you of lobbing off your cock
Nobody actually thinks this cluttered and tacky abortion looks good, right? I'm just being baited, right?

Attached: Switch_XenobladeChronicles2_E32017_character_02[1].jpg (2139x3977, 678.6K)

It's 2 million sales good, tranny.

Twitter wishes it could organise for a raid
This is just the Anti-tendie discord as usual.

Twitter-kun…

>In XC2 you can't change characters appearance for plot reason
This is and has always been a bullshit excuse. You couldn't change appearance in XC2 because it wasn't a priority compared to everything else and the game was rushed. And if you assume they're going to bring back the same level of customization just because the main characters aren't as garish looking this time you are setting yourself up for disappointment.

Manufactured by who OP? I want to hear your schizo theory that twitter is falseflagging

It IS manufactured.
They're either trolls or children stupid enough to buy into the outrage alongside them. Probably organized too. It's psychotic.

Attached: 1614443192049.png (522x697, 251.69K)

Xeno is really a series that gets worse with every entry isn't it. It peaked with gears and stayed solid for a while.

literally everything before xenoblade is unplayable and you know it

Then how come I loved all of them and got tired of blade around the bionis leg.

I think you know the answer to that, fag.

because you want to look cool for internet points

You went in expecting to not like it? You hate simple stories? You have different tastes than other people? Maybe you're just an idiot?