Anyone who unironically wants this game to be localized didn't get the point of the game at all

Anyone who unironically wants this game to be localized didn't get the point of the game at all.

Attached: 1643859754296.jpg (505x380, 33.34K)

>jrpg
Pedo bullshit

True

I don't really care because I played it what might as well be 10 years ago. Anyone who has cried to Nintendo to release it however hasn't played the game is a complete cuck.

>Dude the underlying message is that game localization is bad, don't worry it's kind of a meta thing you need to meet a pretty high IQ threshold to understand
captcha:MYJ4R

>people want an inevitably butchered localization when the Tomato version exists and can be played FOR FREE
Absolutely fucking baffling

Its baffling that you dont understand millions of people dont like sitting at their desks to play games and fucking around with emulators.
>But the emulator takes two seconds to setup!
Yeah, for you and me. For average people it might as well be witchcraft.

I thank my lucky stars I have zero nostalgia or interest in mother or earthbound. Seems like it's responsible for more dicks being chopped off than Agdq.

?????????

fucking emulate it on your phone then

The entire game is about corporate greed and a critique of capitalism and branding. Mother 3 is perfect being in the state that it is right now.

Lol

Commies always get the warm fuzzies over Mother 3 without realizing that the commie paradise can only exist after everyone agrees to wipe thier minds and crumbles the absolute INSTANT a whiff of capitalism is introduced to the setting.

If you can operate a modern console, you can set up an emulator. People simply refuse to learn. It probably doesn't help that retroarch gets recommended so much these days. It complicates the set up process. But any moron can set up visualboyadvance. It's mindless really.

The game isn't about capitalism per se. It's a cautionary tale about escapism. There are many routes to lead people to escapism. Capitalism was but one of them.

the entire game is also published and developed by a greedy capitalist corporation

>Point of the game
Fuck off. We need the N64 version to leak, or the game to be remade with its cut content. The GBA version is a sterile summary.

Shut up zoomer. Kill yourself. Immediately.

And consumerism and the ideas of capitalism.

Bump

I don't care about playing mother 3, but I am genuinely curious as to the internal reasons nintendo hasn't yet localized the game.
Everyone knows about the magypsies by now.

This. Though I do like that the game still came out in some form.

>fucking emulate it on your phone then
>playing a game on your phone
i didn't think there could be anything more soulless than playing a game on your PC but here we are,

Wtf I love Mother 3 now?