The most kino RPG ever made is getting remade

>The most kino RPG ever made is getting remade
>Any Forums crying about Xenoblade 3
Sad

Attached: Livealive.jpg (512x443, 54.01K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fJt94nYy1pg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Remakes are always worse than the original in every way.
Full stop. No exceptions.

What order should I do the chapters?

Crash Team Racing

Bait.

KOF02um

I always start with cowboy and end with robot, and just do whatever I feel like in-between.
The cowboy chapter is short and sweet and gives you a taste of what you're in for, while to truly appreciate how different the robot chapter is from the rest you should do it last.

Whatever you do don't start with Ninja, I did that the first time and got filtered hard.

I’m genuinely surprised how many LiveALive fans are on Any Forums when it was announced. Not to mention all the discussion and positive reception it’s received.
You guys are al-fucking-right.

Save the more advanced chapters for later, like Oboro, who has a sidequest to either kill or spare everyone (And knowing what counts as a kill).
Akira makes for a good first, given how JRPG it is.

you missed all the crying about how the remake looks like """shit"""

Just play the original on a snes emu, you fags

how can it be kino if it has NTR?

Because it is suicide NTR, not even the most degenerate faga can make a fetish out of that.

that sounds even more depressing, how could that be an enjoyable game?

>how can it be kino if it has NTR?
explain

REmake2 is JUST as good as OG RE2.

Because the story over how a man can be fucked so hard that it becomes a literal demon hellbent in destroying humanity and time itself is very interesting.

If you want to play this game, don't.
It's one of the big twists of the game and I'm glad I went in unspoiled.

This. It’s the ultra-rare type of NTR where the two guilty parties immediately regret it, to the point even their spirits aren’t together, besides their overwhelming regret of being so retarded to cause the havoc they did.
They pushed a guy so fucking hard that he destroyed all of time and space. It’s the anti-NTR.

>I'm glad I got tricked into playing a game about a cuck

Attached: 1504397674492.gif (300x300, 438.04K)

How can it be a game about a cuck when the final chapter is about killing him?

I never heard of this game until yesterday, but I'm fucking hyped, it looks like pure kino

Except for
CTR
Super star saga
FF3
FF4
HGSS
REmake

youtube.com/watch?v=fJt94nYy1pg
>yfw

How does that make it not about him?

Wasn't that the issue with ff15's antagonist? So did LivaALive do it first?

That being said, you absolutely know that Straybow wrecked Alicia’s snatch in that 24~ hours they had in his insane power trip, and she was pliable enough to go along with it.
I’m surprised she was even clothed when she came out from the Odio monument.

Attached: c&chad.jpg (340x338, 43.99K)

Yes, user, it has drama in the story.

If something bitter like that is enough to shatter your views of the game, by all means step outside the door is wide open. This is a serious story, not a low brow fapbait fantasy.

Actually that’s a really apt comparison. Oersted and Ardyn, except the former gains the literal ability to destoy all creation, but pretty much the same motivations, minus the love interest.

Ys: Oath in Felghana

Based and correctpilled. Fuck Oath is so good.

the 15 devs probably took the idea from live-a-live

>he doesn't know
prepare for the OG despair kino gaylord

Attached: lildoll-laugh.png (202x230, 99.73K)

Also had Yoko for music, too.

I want to protect his smile, I still believe in you...

Attached: C09FC771-425F-4BB8-BCA6-FB027D4E2DC5.png (604x680, 247.68K)

I am interested in play this game but don’t know anything without spoilers what are some of its strengths as a game

Each chapter has a varied amount of battles, each with their own unique gimmicks that utilize the same combat system. They also all are independant of one another unlike Octopath, so you can finish them one by one with no issue. The music is also really goddamn fantastic.
Now get the fuck out of this thread before you get spoiled.

>serious story
Despite the fact that said drama requires several parties to act beyond the bounds of what can be taken seriously?

please don't tell me this is like octopath where you have to sit through 8 incredibly boring hour long intro sequences

>Super star saga
Nope