Keiji Inafune

The Man. the Myth. the legend.

Will gaming ever see another genius of his calibur ever again? His absense at Capcom has created a void no one else seems able to fill.

Attached: -1435906907855[1].jpg (1200x798, 245.87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

siliconera.com/keiji-inafunes-dragon-and-colonies-mobile-game-will-shut-down-in-february-2020/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I like him because he created mega man

Go to bed Inafune. You got a mobile game to run.

He's literally Nomura wearing a mask. LOL!!!
A tragic fuck up. Norma's mismanagement of 7 is like 8 hr documentary worthy.

>You got a mobile game to run.

lol he doesn't. that game shut down in like 2020.
siliconera.com/keiji-inafunes-dragon-and-colonies-mobile-game-will-shut-down-in-february-2020/

I like him because he creates Gunvolt

Be sure to check out /mmg/+/inti/

He fucked up badly and destroyed his career but he was still involved in many actual masterpieces like the first dead rising.

dude coasted for decades on stuff that others did and he took credit for since he was a producer, japanese business culture in miniature

based inaflop killing mobages

what do you mean throwing a multitude of people into a room far too small for them and telling them to work for hours on end until they've cranked out something to sell is a mismanagement?

Other than an exec producer role in Gunvolt 3, we have no diea what he or Comcept are doing. I wonder if Comcept got disbanded internally.

Attached: d03.jpg (600x428, 37.01K)

h-hot

Inaflopune lost tons of money before on bombs, but fans took it more personally when it was their money.

>just replayed Ghost Trick
>Producer: Keiji Inafune
Nothing surprising or unexpected really considering his position at the time, but it's the same kind of feeling when you play an older Nintendo game and see Satoru Iwata in the credits

The cocksucking dipshit.

Attached: full.jpg (2000x2800, 1.83M)

His games always had an "inafune magic touch" that was hard to quantify, but always there. You knew when something was part of the Inafune Brand.

Attached: 1466546119127.jpg (258x272, 54.04K)

yeah, his name shows up in a plenty of capcom credits if you look for him

So what has he been doing in level-5?

As much as he pisses me off I can't hate him due to Soul Sacrifice.

Attached: 1581117606021.jpg (1004x1344, 228.49K)