Jesus, how much more based can Russia get?!?!

Jesus, how much more based can Russia get?!?!

Attached: FB_IMG_1644548596101.jpg (1080x1080, 82.01K)

Angry Goy
Angry Goy II
Black Lives Splatter 0.3.1
Ethnic Cleansing
Jesus Strikes Back Judgment Day Remastered
Jesus Strikes Back 2 : The Resurrection
Kill The Faggot
Milo Tosser
Muslim Massacre
Nigger Genocide
The Boston Marathon 2013 - Terror on the Streets
White Law

Enjoy Any Forums Youre welcome

Based. Wouldn't want to live there though

Tell me about it...

Idk. Vodkas pretty delicious. I think I'd be fine.

It's better than anywhere else rn since rest of the world is getting pozzed.

Looking like the last frontier of white civilization

I used to not care about gay people. Then I found out how utterly obnoxious they could get and started hating them

>someone who sees the truth

This post made my day

People would unironically play these games. To hell with niggers and faggots.

while america is certainly pozzed by culture warriors russia is pozzed by oil barons and KGB spooks that directly control the government so yeah pick your poison

most gay people just want to live their lives. don't judge the entire group by the loud and obnoxious ones. just like i know most conservatives aren't racist/homophobic. each "side" just feeds their own the worst examples of the other. don't buy into the propaganda and just start treating people like humans. fuck the ones who want to stir shit up

If only the sims devs cared so much about putting out ACTUAL CONTENT THAT PLAYERS CAN ENJOY

You think I don’t know that? Problem is that vocal minority gets a ton of influence

Actually they need others to conform to keep up the delusional veil on their eroded and corrupted identity. Same for trannies. They cannot confront themselves or they'll suicide. So they'll create a world where they'll be constantly affirmed for this fragile existence.

We are humans and we work as units or factions since the dawn of mankind, Same principle as bees, wolves, etc. You are much stronger in a form of an idea than a selfish "individual attitude".

sodomites and subhumans have found this trait and are now using it against white hetero society

Angry Goy 2 is actually pretty good. Didn't know the devs were russian.

I DON'T GET PUTIN! Is he pro jews or not???

For me it's how subversive they are.
Nothing worse than a gay guy who pretends to be straight so he can bitch about the things straight men like.

The moment they came out of the sewers was the moment they became filth

Attached: 20210604_172956.png (852x503, 597.84K)

No. "They" are just putting those types in front of you constantly to brainwash you in order to propegate the culture war

>russia, a country even more corrupt than US, is based because of an anti-fag law that was created as distraction from anti-corruption opposition parties
sorry for your brainworms vlad

>selling basic features that was in sims fucking 1 as "expansions"
What I want to know is who the fuck is giving those kikes at EA money for this

Gay shit has only corrupted countries more.

>russia, a country even more corrupt than US
Fucking lol.

>anti-corruption opposition parties
holy kek could you be any more obvious

Anyone who uses the word "pozzed" is a plant.

Has gay or tranny shit ever had ANY sort of benefit onto society or scientific progress at all when it started getting pushed wildly?

Cпacибo

Attached: 1644075976502.gif (500x364, 1.49M)