Comfy XB3 thread:

What are your expectations and hopes for the new game?

Attached: Eunie.jpg (850x1202, 126.63K)

Looks shit

Attached: mio.png (1131x1600, 1.19M)

That it flops and you go back to seething that Xenoblade 2 is still the best in the franchise.

Attached: 20-1583573405.jpg (225x338, 84.36K)

I think their designs are decent, I love urban fashion

I expect to have a good time. I hope the story wraps up really nicely to make XBC a nice trilogy. I'm really interested in the worlds of 1 and 2 coming back together again after Klaus fucked them up. It'll be cool to visit previous areas from the first 2 but remixed due to the whole merge thing

Her outfit looks like something out of X. Wonder if there is going to be a connection to X.

>expectations
Fun game
Cool world to run around in
Mediocre plot revolving around saving the universe
>hopes
Big anime tiddies on supporting characters

Gonna be a masterpiece

The SJWs won XB3 bros, it's over

This, except I hope for even bigger tiddies on supporting characters

No real expectations, Takahashi always hides the actual plot of his games pretty well in Xenoblade. No one expected that Malos would be the final villain of Xenoblade or that he was even a Aegis. People were thinking Lora might have been one lol.

>Hopes
Mounts, we already have seemingly seen a ship traversing the water. But something for the land or skies would be cool as well.
Solid romance between Male and Female leads. Not expecting Xenogears or Xenosaga tier or anything, but better than XC1 and 2. And I think they will. The moments between Mio and Noah alone already looked a lot better than the interactions Fiora and Pyra got.
Less time spent before unlocking vital gameplay mechanics.
Go even darker on the story than XC1 and 2 at their worst got. Not asking for needless edge though.

Oh we are definitely gonna get some beachwear DLC.

Oh I also hope the combat system isnt blades and drivers again. Much prefer closer to 1s and Xs. Unless they can find a good way to mix the combat systems

>expectations
Yet another great entry by Monolith; I have yet to be disappointed.
>hopes
Large amounts of customizability to rival 2, lots of costumes, pilotable mechs endgame, good postgame, and further improvements on sidequests on a similar level from 1 to 2.

>Galea is the final boss

Attached: uhoh.jpg (447x447, 25.74K)

If SJWs winning more UUUOOOHHH like this, then I more than welcome the rule of our SJW overlords.

Attached: 1644511754675.jpg (2067x2067, 1.32M)

one of the areas bears a strong resemblance to Oblivia, I call Ionia as past Mira. it would explain the presence of Telethia in x

The plot is gonna be the people from Bionis/mechnois finally meet the people of Alrest and for some reason, they are warring for the planet.

Attached: 4.jpg (700x988, 370.77K)

Shulk shoulda got with Melia.

Attached: 1591938218509.png (1280x1001, 1.42M)

I just want a nopon party member, preferably female. We're due for one.

THE WOMAN WAS THE EVIL ONE THE WHOLE TIME

ENTER

Attached: Rex Nopon.jpg (309x424, 21.33K)

That was nearly outright stated, yes.

>High Entia were very fantasy based.
>Your High Entia companion here wears essentially modern clothes
I wonder what caused such a massive cultural shift.

>Hopes
Bigger breasts. The main heroines look like they'l be forgotten

Attached: 1582164688489.jpg (850x1133, 1001.44K)

She seems like a half breed like Melia, because of her blonde hair and tiny wings. Could be raised by non-Entia parents or a culture separated from them.

There are so many potentially returning characters. I really want to how they would handle Poppi, Pyra/Mythra, and the other blades.

Attached: LETSGOOO.gif (540x501, 1.56M)

Playable female nopon already happened.

Attached: images.jpg (655x468, 43.12K)

>I wonder what caused such a massive cultural shift.
Probably the fact that they were dropped in a brand new world with half a dozen pre-existing cultures with tech and combat styles completely different from what they were used to.

m-my queen