At this point I would rather buy a console and pay a monthly fee to play certain games than play the PC versions of the...

At this point I would rather buy a console and pay a monthly fee to play certain games than play the PC versions of the games that require kernel level anticheat software.

Attached: 1644547317674.jpg (702x646, 72.92K)

>kronus
Imagine thinking Consoles are safe from cheaters

>Implying cheaters are the issue
Enjoy your chinese spyware.

What games require kernel level anti-cheat?

Genshin Impact

>frog.
Didn’t read, get fucked.

Elden Ring

Okay, 2 games I don't give a shit about.
Any others?

SP games don't count since you should pirate them anyway, especially zipper head ones

I don't know you, and I don't care to know you.

Why not use a separate cheap non-gaming PC for your personal business and not worry about private info on your gaming PC because you don't have any?

Good goy let it spread to everyth... I mean it doesn't affect you so it doesn't matter.

>not using a VM
Fucking (frog) posters

Attached: 1644548696810.jpg (800x800, 359.25K)

>redditfrog
Kys moron

>cheaters (especially f2p games)
>anti-cheat is too invasive
Pick one retard.

This is the reason I gave up on pc gaming multiplayer in general. Too many people cheat or play the game so much they dont value their time and grief multiplayer games.

>i dont want kernal level anti cheat in some of my games
>so Im going to buy a console with anti cheat pre installed for all of them
Ok

>he doesnt go for the cracked games

kys frogposter

>Your GPU is suddenly running hotter than before and the fans in your system speed up
no

>playing souls online
>playing souls online on the personal shart station
have sex, incel

I don't even know why I still follow gaming. Last year I only played 3 games. RE8, Metroid Dread, GOTG. All I care about this year is Elden Ring, FF Chaos meme game, zelda and god of war.

Attached: 1640221508393.jpg (1000x871, 46.2K)

Consoles come with kernel-level anticheat software preinstalled.