Xenoblade

I love Xenoblade Chronicles.
That one time that a bunch of cockroaches invaded the room was whack but I sitll had a good time.

Attached: 1644541077068.png (1327x726, 1.13M)

Bump

based. fuck XB2coomers.

Attached: chad1.png (547x596, 316.93K)

Is this a discord raid? everyone who actually plays Xeno games know there's always hot women

XB2 is the Sonic 06 of JRPGs and one of the worst games we've ever played.

How do you KNOW it's good? It's not even out yet.

Nah, as a Any Forumschad I despise XB2 with a burning passion.

don't tell em

Attached: perfectworks.png (707x1000, 1017.3K)

touch grass chudcel

Only the first one was good. Once they went with that sanitized anime look I dropped it.

1fags still seething at 2 after all this time?

Kys tranny. Nobody gave a fuck about Xenoblade until 2

I don't even like big milkies and I think 2 is better than 1

I just find it funny t.b.h
We only have barely seen 2 minutes of the game and the board is already on flames. Can't wait for an actual gameplay trailer down the line.

Attached: Robotic Alien Killer.png (617x720, 838.75K)

Yeah, that's why they made a 3DS port...

XB2 offends the senses of all us Xenofans. There's a reason we call it one of the worst games ever made.

>all us

What are people going to do, if we see more of the game and there actually are big boobie women in the game, they just weren't in the first trailer? Is the board going to act like this temper tantrum never happened?

It really is funny. Falseflagging retards and faggot shitposters on both sides of the spectrum.
Meanwhile actual Xenoblade fans are just hyped.

you're not a xenofan if you never played xenosaga

I want to see an image of shulk and noah laughing at pyra and rex while they get BTFOD

I have specifically avoided Xenoblade because XB2 looked like coomer neptunia gacha shit with a fanbase to match

Is Xenoblade 1 actually good? I don't mean Atelier Neptunia waifu tier "good" but ACTUALLY good.

>tfw coomer but don't care about clothing
If anything it makes them more intriguing. Also XCX is, by far, my favorite. I want to fuck a Wrothian, male or female irrelevant.

There will be just an inverse. People shitposting about "coomers ruining everything" and "SJWs BTFO".
I don't know why but the last year absolutely broke a loud minority of Any Forums-posters.

they've all been a good time
Waiting for whatever fancy edition they'll announce to preorder