Stardew Thread

Surprised to see the sudden interest in the game again
Never bothered getting much done in the way of area progress, but I think I got it in me this time, mostly because now I got it on pc
How fast should I be trying to open all areas up? how badly is it time gated?

Gonna need the updated Jas mod bros I'm sittin on the 1.0.0 and I KNOW I saw one of you motherfuckers post a link before

Attached: searchinsewer.png (299x215, 153.59K)

Jas!

Attached: 1432534657.jpg (290x291, 31.02K)

>How fast should I be trying to open all areas up?
Try to get as much of the community center done in year 1 as you can. It makes year 2 less of a slog.

>Stardew Expanded mod making me actually consider supporting Joja

No sir, I don't like it

Yeah I almost completely neglected the Com Center last I played it, good to know

Until Mega link user shows up here's the latest updated version OP , also read the replies for info on the lewd scenes.

Legend user, will keep posted

Attached: E_7XmSXUUAkn0wU.jpg (600x600, 54.83K)

when this game was brand new it was so wonderous to discover the secrets, i remember cracking a few beers and experienced it for the first time

It’s only timegated in that you will probably miss some fish or not be able to grow higher quality crops / get necessary fruit until later. Here’s a tip though - once you’re running full speed and have everything unlocked the game is considerably less fun. Stardew is all journey and no endgame.

I've heard that from a few people now, it's a shame, I saw the extended stardew shit recommended but idk if I'd do that before getting to the end of the vanilla play cycle

Any idea how to get the hospital event?
Spent a hot minute scratching my head over it

No idea, I just got it randomly after walking into the Cindersap Forest/Marnie's Ranch area. I suppose you're supposed to get the letter from Jas inviting you to the picnic that leads to the hospital scene, but in my game I got said letter several days after the event since the triggers aren't implemented properly yet.

>I saw the extended stardew shit recommended
Probably not in Any Forums then - Any Forums fucking hates SVE, and not entirely without reason. Ridgeside Village is usually the default recommendation for extra content, though there's nothing stopping you from using both since they do work well together.

Attached: full bbboong.jpg (748x450, 159.34K)

emily is CUTE

Attached: f8ebde9f4c479423a2e696b179c68227.jpg (698x1000, 41.13K)

Yeah it was an external recommendation, I'll give Ridgeside a look for sure, appreciate it

I'm feeling a lot of positive energy in this thread!

Attached: 965-1-1488244156 (1).png (185x188, 1.71K)

My saving grace, Jas

Attached: 1644200298042.gif (1280x720, 288.4K)

She's way too good for us.

Attached: stardew_valley_jas.jpg (1748x2480, 754.51K)

Those portraits are cute, where are they from?

those are BBBong's portraits, which are cool portraits on themselves but people like them cuz they are one of the very few portraits mods that include vanilla, SVE and RSV in one package.

you can grab em here:
rentry.
co/anonstardewmods

Attached: Ysabelle.png (100x105, 17.9K)

My guiding moonlight. Jas cunny.