Bedrock Modding Possible?

Because fuck paying Microsoft for microtransactions.

Attached: BedrockNew.png (300x300, 10.98K)

Play java

/end thread

>Play java

Don't get me wrong. I LOVE java. But bedrock is lighter on systems. I would think the modding community would jump on that like hotcakes.

...Unless they're just simply scared of learning C++...

Bedrock doesn't have modding support.
It has "addons" but they are severely limited in what they can do and add.

A better question is why the fuck they haven't merged the two versions already. Seriously, there is no real reason for them to be separate versions.

>lighter on systems
it's fucking minecraft

Attached: 1559093805276.png (288x288, 70.12K)

Yesn't. It's technically possible, but any ACTUAL mods you have to engage in a contract with microsoft as a developer for integration.

They're starting that with the merge of accounts and shit. They have to be slow or people will realize they're losing functionality instead of gaining anything.

It's fucking java

Minecraft Java runs like shit unless you install FPS mods.
Seriously try playing Java unmodded and upping the view distance. It does not end well.
Bedrock version is built on C++ and actually runs real well out of the box. You can push the render distance to the max and you still get a real smooth experience.

>It's fucking minecraft

Haven't you realized that the game's performance has been shit since the 1.13 release? Go back to to your TF2.

Most people don't want bedrock because bedrock has basically no unpaid modding among other shit like how servers on bedrock are.

Bedrock doesn't have mod support.
Microsoft can't seem to grasp a lot of people like modding minecraft and downloading modpacks.

Java edition without optifine regularly dips below 60fps on a fucking 5900x if your render distance is above 16 chunks.
It keeps getting worse every update too, microsoft is definitely fucking with it to try to get people onto bedrock.

Attached: 1472834301967.jpg (600x808, 45.09K)

What does Mojang even do?
It apparently has 600 employees. But every update every year only adds like 2 mobs and a few features.
I don't get it. What are they doing?

It really is a mystery. The stuff they churn out over months is the same as a novice modder in a day after viewing Youtube tutorials.

>Sit around on ass
>Answer questions you are legally required to as part of the contract agreement with bedrock "modders"
>Sit on Ass more
>Microsoft comes in screams about how not enough people have agreed to the amended minecraft agreement and why they can't make minecraft not work on linux anymore
>Sit on ass
>Send out a few emails begging people to transfer to minecraft account (You can't force them to)
>Sit on Ass
>Finally think of a new feature
>Ask Jeb if the new feature can be in
>NO MUH GUIDELINES

Attached: 1633291985758.jpg (788x574, 61.13K)

FUCK MICROCOMPOSITE. I AINT SIGNING IN TO FUCKING MINECART FROM ANY OF BILL HATES’ SERVERS. I’D RATHER USE TLAUNCHER OR HACKED CLIENTS, FUCK BILLY BOY AND FUCK D.A.R.P.A. YOU CAN TAKE THIS AS INTEL THAT I’LL ONLY BE PIRATING MINEBART FROM NOW ON, I DON’T GIVE A HECK. ALSO, WHILE ON THE SUBJECT, IT’S GOING DOWN AT THE SUPERBOWL. AS IN MINECRAFT TNT, IT’S GOING DOWN. IF YOU DON’T SEE ME POST ON FEB 15th THEN I WAS PICKED UP BY HOMELAND.

Attached: A668086D-1ED7-4208-8321-5860E9242902.jpg (640x1095, 54.55K)

Mods are fucking great, but I'd wager there's still not enough of a percentage of people actually using mods since most of the Minecraft players are just dumb children.
Most of the popular Minecraft streamers don't play a lot of modpacks for a reason. Their audience is literally too stupid to comprehend most of them.

>doesn't automate everything he possibly can with redstone

You’re shit out of luck op. Your only option for mod like content on bedrock of paying for data packs.

Vanilla java will get the same performance using integrated graphics that it would get with a 5900x. The only things that matter are the single core performance of the CPU and the amount of RAM it has reserved.

yes retard, why do you think it has so many hackers?