Steam Deck MOGGED by Competitors

Don't trust Linus and GN. This hardware is absolutely pathetic and they're lying about how good it is. It can't even handle 60fps as opposed to GPD and the AYANEO.

youtube.com/watch?v=MXxc92neD_s

Attached: chinks won.jpg (1902x958, 408.53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

steamdb.info/search/?a=app_keynames&type=-1&keyname=530&operator=1&keyvalue=SteamDeckVerified
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>incredibly expense tech beats budget tech
Colour me surprised.

i dont get it just buy a laptop
>b-but handheld
Deck is too big to fit in your pocket anyway.

>literally shows the steam deck hitting the 60 cap in the start of the video

it will fit in your ass dont worry
whorza horizon 5 is a microsoft game
there are other games to compare and run

Attached: angry-grinch-l.png (1500x1730, 101.17K)

What's a laptop at a comparable price and power?

Reaching the cap isnt as important as a consistent framerate that doesnt drop to specific levels.

Keep making these bait threads so that retards cancel their order and I can get mine sooner.

>$400
>$1300
>$1400
Cool, so Steam Deck has the highest price-to-performance ratio by an enormous margin.

NOOOOO MY AHA GOTCHA MOMENT

for a game running virtual directx is doing pretty good, but they should compare it running native software.

Spending more than 100 bucks to play emulators is stupid any way you cut it. The steamdeck only allows for highly gimped modern AAA games which is really sad. The chink handhelds are overpriced to get a great experience. Odin Pro is the closet bang for your buck/not mentally retarded tier. The RP2+ is the only option for non modern games. A modern AAA handheld machine should be around 600-800 and run 720p 60fps with ZERO issues. Steam deck can not do such. Wait till someone attempts to play destiny or warzone on this thing.

>steamdb.info/search/?a=app_keynames&type=-1&keyname=530&operator=1&keyvalue=SteamDeckVerified
>even more unsupported anticheats
>can't play PSO2
>can't play Nakara
>can't play DJ Max Respect

It's fucking over. The cracks keep on showing. This is going to flop so hard.

>deck ultra 25fps
>aya ultra 20fps
>win ultra 20fps
wew

Attached: 1644351295855.gif (500x500, 719.39K)

The only cracks here are the ones in in your ass.

techlet here
can anyone explain the discrepancy?

>mobile handhand
>ultra settings

Attached: C935D704-98FE-4E82-878D-FD947EBD850B.jpg (480x480, 20.8K)

Who the fuck said anything about emulation? I want to play AAA games on a handheld. I can deal with 30FPS on High in a 2021 game.

>Don't trust Linus and GN
just trust me and this literal who youtube bro lmao

>sketchy Chink shit company with questionable customer service and support

No thanks

Yeah play for 2- 2 and a half hours

your mom has the highest price to performance ratio, she charges the lowest price on the street, but no ones gonna bother with a landwhale

Attached: 377zyu30ukg81.jpg (518x691, 64.42K)

it had a higher consistent framerate when he showed off the benchmarks, goalpost mover-kun