Name a bigger hack in vidya

Name a bigger hack in vidya

Attached: E41B2848-CD09-4B09-85BA-B629A7F9BF67.jpg (512x341, 38.09K)

I can't.

Miyamoto.

Todd

Nomura

Did someone call for me?

Attached: 35a.jpg (680x910, 123.22K)

Druckmann

I'm sorry that your Any Forumsros aren't as appreciative of your favorite soulless AAA title, user. Boo hoo.

Attached: sad-upset[1].gif (500x374, 391.6K)

He's up there but there are bigger hacks.

Todd MIGHT be a complete hack. Yes, he did morrowind and he acknowledged the issues in Fallout 4, but if starfield turns out to be garbage, I will lose all respect I have for him.

And of course, there's Hideo "Camera" Kojima.

Attached: CbjdfkpVAAQ-7M5.jpg (1024x799, 105.27K)

FPBP
All the other hacks that come to mind (Kojima, Todd, etc.) have all at least made ONE good game. The same cannot be said for Miyazaki who has yet to make a single quality video game.

He convinced millions, for over 10 years now, that rolling with i-frames is the pinnacle of video game gameplay.

nomura
yoshiP

when asked a poison swamp every single level of his new game, Miyazaki san "I guess it's just a My Injury." so as said

Sekiro

>shorter than a nip

This guy is such a pathetic faggot

Shazamfags on suicide watch. Tencent countershill money drying up fast!

Attached: 100019832.jpg (842x892, 89.22K)

up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, a, b, start

>Discord trannies still at it
Aren't you way past due for your dilation?

Kojima is like 6'4 by Japan standards

Attached: 1644515865446.jpg (1024x926, 129.28K)

Kojima

Attached: 1644544021017.jpg (493x402, 23.28K)

>he and his team made a genre defying classic
>The "spin offs" are fucking incredible too
>No other dev team hs been able to replicate the style, even though many have tried.
>Their latest work is getting high praise from every single person that has gotten their hands on it, some of them are already calling it a genre defining master piece.

Hack?, If anything fromsoft is the only dev team capable of releasing a video game worth a shot this days.

any fromsoft thread are pure bait at this point

>No other dev team hs been able to replicate the style, even though many have tried.
Perhaps because only indie shitters copy these low effort games.

Imagine being this pathetic

Attached: 32.jpg (390x310, 28.22K)

The actual dev team that got pretty close to replicating it is actually the indie team (mortal shell), you dumb fucking discord tranny

>The actual dev team that got pretty close to replicating it is actually the indie team (mortal shell),
All the teams that tried copying these clunky games are indie trash. Nothing special about mortal shit. No real developer is interested in creating these kind of clunky, barren games.

Retard07

Attached: 1609932354583.webm (1280x720, 2.23M)

Oh yeah
This fucking hack exists

You know Elden Ring is going to be good when video game journalists aren't whining about the difficulty

Abloo abloo, go back to your schizo house, discord tranny, elden ring is going to be a masterpiece and there's NOTHING you can do about it, except maybe killing yourself.

Armored Core 4 Answer you brainlet
Also Todd hasn't made a single good game

A masterpiece by soulsshit standards, perhaps.

I don't care if soulstroons enjoy the games. It's just that trash needs to know its place and stfu when the titans of the industry, like TES and Fallout, are being discussed. Some shitty franchise of lazy rehashes that sold less than skyrim alone will never be relevant.

Missingo glitch

How hard are you gonna seethe when Elden Ring is the greatest game in the past 10 years?