Games that gave you this feel

>"THIS GAME IS HORRIBLE! Why did they even make this?"
>Play the game yourself
>oh damn, the game is actually good and fun.

Attached: your-turn.jpg (416x389, 24.54K)

None, because I'm not a zoomer retard who parrots the opinions of other people in subjects I don't have any authority on.

fpbp

Unironically this

Attached: devil-may-cry-2-switch-hero.jpg (1920x1080, 1.79M)

Pokémon Legends Arceus

Attached: 9AED3012-44F8-4801-AD03-522E41367527.jpg (1280x720, 113.63K)

Attached: 1629898795527.jpg (509x423, 38.62K)

>shitch owner
>ever not eating nintendo's shit
lol

Was going for "the general consensus is it's bad and/or should be hated, but when you decide to not listen and try the "bad" game yourself, you actually liked/loved it". Sorry if that didn't come through well.

There is no general consensus. There are people who don't like a game who eventually stop talking about it and move on leading to 'huh I thought Any Forums hated this' posters and there are the 50 people in a specific timezone who enjoy a game

Lord of the Rings: Third Age. Babby me picked it up thinking it would be like Return of the King which was fucking amazing. Got really disappointed at these literal whos, but the game was alright in the end, and getting to play as the Balrog and the Witch-King, even for just a single battle, made it all worth it.

Try the GBA one it’s some strange fire emblem clone.
Mass effect 3, greedfall, maneater, oblivion.
Basically the biggest cause of this is people paying full price for the games.

>Basically the biggest cause of this is people paying full price for the games.
You have no idea how much I agree with you on this. Not even just with the games you listed

I think that’s why pretty mediocre pc games get so much traction here, they’re generally easier to pirate so everyone can play.

You might be scatophile

Based.

I hope you learned from this OP

evolve
i thought it would be a shit game. my brother bought it and he ended up not liking it. i give it a try and actually had fun playing it.

Attached: 1641439836123.jpg (1920x1493, 466.08K)

And you know what? It's good.

Attached: thumb-1920-279116.jpg (1920x1200, 490.38K)

>There is no general consensus
but there is. DMC2, other M, that starfox game and many others are considered bad and everyone know it even without playing.

Are you 10 years old? Mentally? Not even the most hardcore Sonic fans care for the storybook Sonic games.

If people actually tried it, Bionic Commando 3D.

Everyone flipped their shit about the story, as if that's what was important in a Bionic Commando game, or were insanely mad that it was linear instead of a sandbox, even though it had well designed levels that took advantage of your swinging.

You sound like a zoomer retard who parrots the opinions of other people in subject you don’t have any authority on.

Story sucks as always but, when you get how the control works, its when the game get really fun.