Triangle strategy

Triangle strategy kimi no…
youtu.be/Ny4kE4POnyo

Attached: 6A5CFA18-56A3-4088-83F3-360C840E3748.jpg (1248x702, 192.37K)

>when graphics ruin a game

Pretty kino i must say.

>bro lets copy ff tactics
>but not the kino story, just everything else

they really need to focus on less characters, i already find very hard to give a fuck about random anime characters as is

triangle strategy masa niii.......

So did anyone try the new demo?
Game feels surprisingly solid, I'm enjoying it a lot.

ff tactics was kino at the start, then it fell off when the Lucavi mystery got revealed. Tactics Ogre had a better story.

to be fair, they're copying fire emblem, and so was ff tactics

too many talk talk talk talk tlak and talk

>when graphics make a game better :D

Nah. Brainlet take.

Alright, serious question, im about an hour into the demo. I like to read in my spare time, and dont usually have an issue with keeping track of plots and all that.

When it comes to these fantasy games, its just name after name and place after place. after like the 50th name, I lose all track of the story, until im far enough in to recognize everybody by heard.

Am I just a fucking retard? Can you guys track everything going on in the first hour of this game?

I can. But mostly because there are downtime’s with a lot of dialogue. If the dialogue was less loaded and conversations went by more quickly, I’d get lost.

Yeah. Pacing can get a bit slow and the voice acting is okay-ish. I don't hate it anymore t bh especially serenoa's

You can click X to view their profile if you forgot who they are
I believe there's notes you can view on the War Chronicles menu to read the lore etc. Sort of like a Warren report

What a stupid fucking name.

So everyone being polite to one another is a ruse right. I'm hoping for a bloodbath in the final game.

Don't worry bro, I'm retarded too. I always have to go back and look up plot details that I can't remember perfectly.

Looks and sounds like pure shounen cheese. They clearly spent a lot of money on the voice cast so why not drop all the names front and center? That shit sells.

I don’t know why Square actually thinks anyone gives a shit about the story in this game or Octopath. It’s just a super generic rpg story.