Anyone get the feeling that Elden Ring is going to be truly amazing?

Anyone get the feeling that Elden Ring is going to be truly amazing?

Attached: Elden Ring autumnal forests.webm (1280x720, 2.82M)

Yeah you retard, of course it's gonna be good

Yes.

is it going to be the best game of all time?

better

Come home...

Attached: Elden Ring environmental time passing.webm (854x480, 2.56M)

yes

i cancelled my preorder after playing the network test.
might pirate later

larping is frowned upon here

I am being consumed by hype. Currently am wearing peasant clothing. Have some janky armor on the way. I cannot wait bros

obviously, it will be on par like any other souls game

Let's hope it's not on par with 2 or 3.

no. I feel like it will be on par with sekiro for the greater part but with a bunch of filler content that is going to bog down the pace of the game. I don't think anything even into the next decade will meet my idealistic expectations in terms of the level of engaging and interactive mechanics that I crave from an rpg. devs clearly either focus on reinventing the wheel or think 'how can I add more realistic mechanics to this game' which end up falling flat and feeling like chores. they should be thinking 'what gameplay elements can I add to my game that have a rewarding gameplay loop and allow the player to interact and engage with the world' that's the big question flying over everyone's heads. the answer comes easy to any gamer that considers it when thinking about any number of games they really enjoyed, but everyone here is too lazy and apathetic to capitalize on their creative energy.

Mark my words, even if its good, it will be the end of from.

If the rumors are true and they go with EAC, it will limit modding,

The hard and fast rule I have seen countlessly is that when games start to limit modding on pc, that marks the beginning of the end. Every time.

I honestly think the art direciton looks so fucking trash for that zone. it just looks so boring and stale.

what the fuck are you talking about

EAC makes it a sterile product. Accounts that use mods will be banned.

I'd rather be stuck with vanilla than have to deal with the amount of dickass cheaters that infest DS3.

Yep, froms inability to solve both issues shows its going to be a long ride down from here.

I'd wager 95% of people who buy the game never even think of trying mods. From's not going anywhere, bud.

It's a last gen open world game with souls combat.

Yes, and?