The greatest video game ever made

the greatest video game ever made

Attached: zeldur.jpg (250x274, 26.34K)

pic very related

cult

ocarina of time was good for its time but now its pretty shit

No, it's pretty timeless.

i can't even start it the frame rate is so bad and the sounds so annoying.
>hup hup hup
being able to put up with that to play explains the popularity with gays
and a literal fairy annoys you too

i cannot play video games under 144fps or i get sick

Seething gen alpha Justin Bieber fan. Go play Battlefield 4.

It's not the best game ever made, but it is the best 3D Zelda

Attached: FKGqh6HaIAANiXz.jpg (2480x3508, 893.43K)

Yes and no, that spot is shared with like 15 others.

I don't believe in bests. I believe in pantheons. OoT shares a pantheon with many other games, some of which aren't even very good technically, but are in the pantheon because of pure soul.

>indecisive turds

>YOU EITHER NEED TO SAY IT'S THE BEST OR SAY IT'S SHIT
fuck off

Yes. There's no such thing as a single best of anything. There are many things that are masterpieces of equal quality but in different ways.

For instance, Citizen Kane, Schindler's List, and Die Hard are all masterpieces and some of the best films ever made, but you can't compare them because they're very different kinds of movies with very different goals. The same is true for video games.

More like ocarina of shit!

Attached: 3D5A6F23-3B5B-4E07-B2AF-12619BEA4A11.jpg (391x391, 78.27K)

Original Legend of Zelda is superior. 3D Zelda was a mistake.

Attached: 1627298416461.png (1280x720, 1.85M)

admit it's the best or kys tranny

Not even top 10 in its own series. It was never good, just casual and streamlined and liked by kids who were bad at video games.

I don't know what level of contrarianism/nostalgia you have to have to say this. LoZ was a good game, but it doesn't have nearly as much variety as OoT, there's no story, and it's not even remotely as immersive.

I already said it's the best 3D Zelda, that's all you're getting out of me
>tranny
no, I don't like BotW

>and it's not even remotely as immersive.
It's far more immersive because of the way the gameplay unfolds and doesn't railroad you. There's nothing immersive about a small non-obstacle in the environment being gated by an NPC who creates an invisible wall. In fact, that's the opposite of immersive.

I don't think this at all. OoT is not just the best, but it's clearly and overwhelmingly so, and nothing else comes close. The specific ways in which the game actually is 'flawed' only further cement its status, as the way the game is so bloody good even in spite of things like the combat being "hold's up shield" only show that it could actually quite easily be even better than it already is.

Delusional

Attached: New Project.png (1500x720, 1.45M)

I'm a soul aficionado, so I don't pick bests. Like I said, I have a pantheon of games, and all art in general.

>There's nothing immersive about a small non-obstacle in the environment being gated by an NPC who creates an invisible wall.
like the hungry moblin in Zelda 1?

how can it be the greatest video game ever made if it's not even a good game?

Very good, you came up with a single late game example. Now rub your 2 brain cells together and think about which is more immersive, has fewer of those scenarios or having more.

It’s impossible to listen to the opening theme and not tear up a little

Minecraft is bigger dood

Wrong game

Attached: Negus.jpg (2560x1440, 1.25M)

>The specific ways in which the game actually is 'flawed' only further cement its status
I can't tell if this is a false flag or just honest to God 100% undiluted N64baby delusion.

You're thinking of games through a purely material lens. Video games, like all art, are a spiritual experience. And like all art, some games are more ethereal than others. OoT is objectively a greater sensory trip than LoZ NES.

>zelda 1
>immersive
no it’s just open

truly there's no better walking sim, -but adults are talking about video games, sweaty

The game follows a set of rules laid out by its mechanics where all of the interactions and barriers make sense, and the game very rarely pulls you out of the experience by reminding you "This is a video game, and the devs want you to do this now." It's a very immersive game.

it's just an inferior hydlide, sequel is an inferior wing of madoola. zeldy games just aren't good maybe you need taste

Breath of the Wild is Dora the Explorer.

Attached: 1594152657844.png (594x400, 426.35K)

>inferior hydlide

Dude. Half the game is doing repetitive no fun shrines. Literally the most forgettable Zelda game I've ever played .

I think the game that has roadblocks that make sense in-universe is more immersive than the one that blocks you with an invisible wall because some jackass wants dinner