Why yes I find games with constant combat like call of duty boring...

>why yes I find games with constant combat like call of duty boring, I much prefer simulations where you spend 99% of the game time walking in the desert and flying in a chopper, however did you know

Attached: 1644543292429.jpg (1280x720, 87.23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5Od6tJw2280
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i always love playing this with autists who never were in the miltiary pretending they know what its actually like and just fucking with them and goofing off

It's not about having constant combat or not, it's the mechanics of the combat, cawdooty and BF are too bland and simplistic.

Attached: ONE SHOT.webm (888x500, 2.99M)

>mechanics of vanilla
>has to use >>>>>>>ace

Can't stand miltaryfags who were never in the military but bootlick and act like they are.

Bump

constant respawns and zero consequences for death take all the thrill out of battle.

Knowing I'll have to start from scratch when I die adds tension and makes me more invested and immersed.

Even vanilla is far better than arcade games, medium to long range engagements are nothing like in other games.

youtu.be/5Od6tJw2280

Attached: periscope tactics-.webm (852x480, 2.78M)

>no combat

Attached: THIS IS WAR.webm (1280x720, 2.81M)

the best part is them going on rage induced tangents because i tell them getting into the prone or taking a knee every time we come to a halt on patrol is for cucks and that the ranger handbook isn't the end all be all of knowledge.

for milsims to be enjoyable you HAVE to play with people who take gameplay seriously. taking gameplay mechanics seriously =/= calling your sl "sir". i uninstalled RoN after i found out it was filled with 15 year olds who all wanted to become "swat officers" irl. they kept calling me sir it was fucking annoying. one of them referred to another as "recruit". STOP DOING THIS SHIT. LARPING =/= learning and engaging gameplay mechanics

Attached: SMOOTH and FAST.webm (852x480, 2.98M)

Escape From Tarkov is way better. Has the same level of autism in the milsim combat, but much smaller levels and way better gun customization.

lol

Attached: tarkov.webm (1280x720, 2.95M)

Idgi. He mowed one scav down and another came up behind and wrecked him.

EFT is pure trash, in ARMA you can experience the combat by jumping in a pub server or playing with a group, in EFT you grind for a week and then lose everything to a hacker or to some meta whore decked out in high tier gear, it also has RPG stats, the mechanics of the combat aren't realistic at all, it's call of duty with permadeath.

>smaller levels
It's the large scale that makes it fun, groups of people fighting against groups of people, instead of a lone wolf walking around in the woods for half an hour and then getting shot in the back by a camper, how's that fun?

Attached: JAVELIN.webm (912x500, 2.78M)

Lol no.

1. It has no ui to indicate friend and foe, making it far more realistic.
2. No in game map or GPS. Just your compass.
3. No grinding at all in eft. You can get a million rubles in a single scav run which pays for tons of deaths. If you don't die every run, you will have plenty of cash.
4. Real life has RPG stats too. You workout more, you get stronger. EFTs stats are very minor in their effects anyway.

There's multiple levels of varying sizes and designs, and you can easily get into combat in 5 minutes or avoid it altogether. Factory level has you in combat in 30 seconds.

>Milsim? You mean those fat nerds that pretend they're Navy Seals? Why the fuck would I play that gay ass shit? Come play some KOTH with me.

>Factory level has you in combat in 30 seconds.
shit cawdooty run and gun combat, it's not even close to anything resembling milsim

How would cqb be different in ARMA if it took place in factory?

>Tarkov
>milsim

Attached: 61465465.jpg (746x688, 328.23K)