Dex vs str

>Dex vs str

Attached: 1643064733807.webm (608x1080, 2.4M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5mn52TkWRys
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What a fucking broken command grab. Needs a nerf next patch.

How many times can you get body slammed on concrete before you decide to give up?

I don't know how you can fucking dodge a grab like this with a simple l1 + down in shitfu

They're just playing.

me on the left

rip spine

until something breaks. But damn it's always a bad idea to fight in the street. I don't know if most of the time they can be avoided or not, but it's a shame to see some people die or ending up disabled for some meaningless shit like this.

Dex didn't even try to play to his own strengths at all, he acted as if he was a STR build

He's so close to hitting the back of his head. Lucky bastard

my dude is getting command grabbed to hell and back

Dex should be fucking grateful Str was making sure not to cripple his scrawny ass.

MUSCLE POWER

>Big "Twist" happens
>Every single player can see it's not real
>Every character in the universe thinks it's real

Attached: Very real Sting turns on WCW.webm (480x360, 2.92M)

It seems like these retards just gather on the streets looking for fights

Str needs to work on his button timing, dex shouldn't be breaking out of the throw combo like that.

bruh just tech the grab

youtube.com/watch?v=5mn52TkWRys

when will they learn

niggers aren't people

zanfief niggaz b like "it aint op tho just zone bruh just tech bruh"

Attached: 1644470072357.jpg (385x390, 29.96K)

>wakes up grab twice

if you put two roosters in the same yard, is it animal abuse?

He's using his grab armor to his advantage. Not his fault twig boy doesn't know how to use his better frame data.

>Dex didn't even try to play to his own strengths

Attached: gank spank.webm (960x540, 3M)

Adrenaline is a hell of a drug. The guy that got slammed into concrete repeatedly has no idea how much pain he is in until it wears off.

>game has you go through bunch of hoops for you to jump through for a true ending that's shit.

Attached: upgraded Mad.png (317x423, 54.19K)

fucking fatality, shit

Attached: 2020-05-05 22_00_01-Window.png (901x634, 1.08M)

>my ancestors are smiling at me imperial, can you say the same?

I know it's probably different in the moment but those punches don't even seem that fast, why is his reaction time so shit

POTEMKIN BUSTER

>the smile

Attached: NiceShotBro.jpg (648x441, 20.32K)

because he's more interested in posturing than fighting. a complete retard

he's wobbling from the get go, he's either really drunk or has already taken a heavy hit

Probably drunk

INT->STR->DEX->INT
It was always like this

hard for me to even feel bad everyone seems so happy for some reason

You do know this isn't a black person thing right retard? I have seen whites do the same.

>Nerfing Cargo Throw
Give DK a break. He's shitty enough as is

Attached: tumblr_inline_pbgwn1iQXc1r0o3n2_400.jpg (400x329, 56.87K)

Fighting on concrete is always a bad idea. I saw one guy cop a hit, not even a very good one, but he went down and the sound of the back of his head hitting the concrete was sickening. It was outside a club and it turned out a few days later the guy died.

I bet you the little one started the fight.

Attached: 1606861887418.jpg (425x283, 38.19K)

It was nice of str to not drop the guy on his neck. He could have killed him if he wanted to.

Fine, people stupid enough to fight in the street aren't people and deserve to get their head broken up on the concrete

Attached: nigger_dance.webm (480x480, 704.97K)

I knew the guy in the red was fucked when the Asian guy started doing the Bruce Lee punch

murder is generally considered a faux pas

>his smile and optimism, remained in tact

dat trailer park boys jersey

It's okay, it was self defense

I haven't. Maybe because I grew up in a civilized middle class town.

Attached: STR vs DEX.webm (360x640, 2.91M)

Happens all the time. Too bad politicians, judges and cops get all their ideas about fighting from 80s action movies and don't understand how dangerous it really is, so people get thrown in jail just for defending themselves.

Nigga roundhoused that bitch lmao

I like the one where the guy adds poison to his attacks by dipping his fist into a piss filled urinal