I hate it when fantasy games aren't historically accurate

I hate it when fantasy games aren't historically accurate

Attached: 1644530927400.jpg (1280x1920, 420.97K)

Brave.

Attached: uk bbc Conquered.png (720x600, 354.54K)

>fantasy
>historically accurate

This is your rotting brain on /pol.

Attached: 1103332230042.jpg (978x741, 112.14K)

Where is her beard?

Fantasy by definition cannot be historically accurate.

LOL why do Brits put up with this shit

On second thought, they might be doing it on purpose because that guy is French.

Attached: 1617155602294.jpg (960x928, 74.87K)

cause britbongistan outside of small villages and towns is basically afghanistan.

Why don't they just make up their own stories? I'd probably watch a LOTR equivalent story with African roots

chud thread, saged

Orcs are historically accurate actually.

>Sell less
>Blackrock
>ESG Investing
archive.fo/LfaEi

Attached: 325587456987.png (1066x964, 81.96K)

>make the fat short ugly species black

how is this not racist?

I wonder how many people are going to fall for this false flag. I have a theory that the posters above are colluding with OP in some chat but then again Any Forums posters can also act stupid so it could go either way.

>1 billion dollaridoos series

Dwarf.

Also
>The people of Harad are brown
>The Nandor elves were darker skin and fled into the south and east when the Sindarin came and settled Lórien

I'm pretty sure we are gonna see some nigger elves

yup

Attached: file.png (468x702, 376.98K)

>make the tall skinny wimpy hippie faggot race all black

how is this not racist?

"Ahh muh black people" whining will overshadow genuine criticism of the show which will allow people to say "oh, this just failed due to intolerance" like it happened with the female Ghostbusters film

You're just falling for the trick

he fucks a white women too

Attached: file.png (422x702, 430.09K)

Attached: 1644543875254.png (221x173, 85.31K)

the same happened to the Wheel of Time show

Did Tolkien ever intend for these characters to be of a certain race?

Also the Avari (The race Melkor made the orcs from) were darker skin.

He intended middle earth to be a distant mythical past to england

Many of these characters are new ones. We don't know many characters from the 2nd age.

Bong here. Cowardly people who would rather be quiet and polite so not to draw attention rather than stand for what's right. Overwhelming majority of country is vaxxed and still wears masks even though theyre not compulsory.
The Norf meme is accurate in that it's the scummy boomers and poor lower class who actually push back for everyone. What's hilarious is that the TINIEST pushback makes the govt and police run for their lives. Anglos are a spineless people now with no self-respect. London is a shithole full of rapist muslim shitskins whilst whites bury their head in the sand. Fuck this nation

>we know what sells and thats fucking it
Based as fuck, god I miss these people cause they sure as hell dont work there anymore.

Attached: ac2_kristen_bell-(1)_1024x683.jpg (1024x683, 70.03K)

The show is taking place in england.

yes modern melting pot england

All worth the investment to keep the people at each others throat over minor political issues like race and gender instead of organizing and uniting against the banks and the rich. It's all a distraction.

Attached: dead inside.gif (225x255, 2.41M)

Tolkien is authentic.
>Authenticity is a concept of personality in the fields of psychology, existential psychotherapy, existentialist philosophy, and aesthetics.

We are not talking about realism or historic accuracy. European medieval fantasy stems from the European soma. Its a reflection of their spirit, they're essence. That's what makes it authentic.

You could argue that classic romantic fantasy is MORE authentic than irl, because its a reality constructed from their own philia and phobia. That's what separates it from fantasy larping (ex. World of Warcraft).

Attached: 1635360496662.jpg (5000x3765, 2.12M)

>Overwhelming majority of country is vaxxed and still wears masks even though theyre not compulsory
Wait till you realize the country you dummies worship as a "model society"(japan) wear a mask even when they have a common cold, it's called being considerate.

He intended the people of west to be mythical past to england...

Harad and Rhun are also middle earth

And apparently, this is a new generation, so?

>Wait till you realize the country you dummies worship as a "model society"(japan) wear a mask even when they have a common cold, it's called being considerate.

Not that guy and I'm not here to argue about how the vax or the mask or whatever but who tf mentioned japan?

It's not a fantasy if nigs are around.