Disgaea 6 Complete was just announced for PS4, PS5, and PC

Disgaea 6 Complete was just announced for PS4, PS5, and PC.

Attached: D6C.png (692x865, 510.29K)

>Anounced
>For PS4
Uhhh..

i care

WELL WELL WELL LOOK WHO COMES CRAWLING BACK TO THE WARM, MOIST BOSOM OF SNOYS.

cool

>WARM, MOIST BOSOM
YWNBAW

Attached: 125972.webm (1280x720, 3M)

Attached: 324.jpg (680x352, 26.28K)

Sir, I was referring to my man boobs, for you see I am very fat.

Remember when these Complete editions revamped mechanics and added new content on top of the included DLC?

I wonder if 3 and D2 will ever be ported to PC

Attached: 1633112881676.jpg (512x512, 38.46K)

Yes. I also remember them being released on systems nobody fucking cared about.

Glad I waited and didn't fall for the switch meme

They want 110 dollars for a steel book, a poster, 4 postcards, a CD, and some shitty tiny art book that used to come free with these weeb games?
Are you fucking having a laugh NISA?

And now that they're releasing them on more popular systems, they've stopped putting in that extra effort. Sad.

3 is pure shit, if you haven't played it already you're missing nothing.

Game looks bad but i like disgaea, doubt they'll make it out after this thought, heard sales were dismal

What is so bad about it? I'm playing through the series and am about to start 2.

Will the game still run like ass? The switch should have had no problem running D6, so that must be an issue with the way the game is coded.

iirc 2 already has a steam port

pic unrelated

Attached: 1644150173168.webm (480x480, 1.75M)

You better believe that the game will run like ass on PC too.

3 is better than DD2 and 5

3 Vita is one of the best games in the franchise.

user. Go away.

>ditching cute 2D sprites in favor of ugly 3D models that have already aged like milk before the game is even out
Good bye Disgaea
i will miss you

The story is short as balls and the otherwise decent setting is completely wasted due to the poor pacing (all those fucking chapters in Mao's heart). Also there are four main characters but they only bothered to develop two of them, the other two are completely forgotten. You can't make your pupils learn spells traditionally anymore, you have to go into a shitty mini-item world where characters scale directly to you so you will have to reencarnate if you ever want to get shit done in there, and not being able to decrease skill MP cost fucking sucks especially when you can permanently increase MP cost of skills to retarded levels.

>atlus game

Attached: meme.jpg (444x333, 41.14K)

why are all these Jojo cosplayers parading the LGN flag?
WHAT WERE THEY THINKING???!!!

no

Attached: 1643416044207.webm (720x404, 728.23K)

>Also released on PC at the same time
I guess NIS/NISA are finally committed to just release it on time. I remember of their community managers that future games would have mod support, so I wonder if this is gonna happen with this game.
I don't understand why so many consider 3 to be shit. At the very least the story is a fucking masterpiece compared to everything that comes after it.

Okay. You may stay.

>uncensored cover

Attached: ps4-b.jpg (1551x1941, 878.56K)

fuck i need to play the first two already in my library

Attached: smug alyx.png (370x376, 189.73K)

Don't forget to get the Netherworld Content Pack for the first game. I advise you to skip the fan-written dialog for the extra units though because it's fucking awful, and save before getting them so you don't end up with a billion Prism Rangers.

>PC
FUCKING FINALLY!

Attached: 1634149427865.jpg (750x750, 258.4K)