Why are people mad at this game again? Just don't use same-sex marriage if you don't want too, that simple

Why are people mad at this game again? Just don't use same-sex marriage if you don't want too, that simple.

Attached: 435346345.png (700x1127, 1.04M)

Attached: rune factory.jpg (2000x2000, 1.49M)

No cunny....

Because anons are retards, and hypocrites. Is this game any good?

nah its shit

Be quiet. I want to hear from the OP.

They added insult to injury by not only denying us dragon loli again, but making it two, and also making it cut content.

The problem is it effectively turns any event with male characters from anything that could have been just bros having a good moment into something that has underlying gay undertones. It would be simpler to give people a "no way, fag" option in settings to avoid this.

It runs like absolute ass and is visually worse than all the games before it.

DLC will come r-right bros?

Attached: 0afad32c10671447c6cdd7c024fb6c6b4d3d9b7a3bb07031935fd5e2a231bb5f.png (967x691, 100.51K)

>be a cock sucker
>you get less content because the rest of the males don't wanna around your faggot ass

why are you mad that im not playing a certain game again? I'll just not play the game if i dont want to, that simple

I knew it. People are using the gsy marriage argument to pretend no one ever talked aboutnthe million issues the game has and that they never tried to improve

how does this compare to harvest moon ds

This, even if it ran better at its best it's just a shittier RF4 with less features and content and they're charging you full console game price for it

>Why are people mad at this game again?
Are you asking why Any Forums is "mad" at something?

>Just don't use same-sex marriage if you don't want too, that simple.
This argument doesn't work even putting aside all the other issues with the game. I can't view any of the characters the same now that they're all bisexual. The knowledge that they're all degenerates with a fetish for the same sex makes it impossible to immerse myself in the idyllic small town atmosphere these games want to push.

It's basically a worse version of Oceans. Somehow.

Hey, I liked ToD.

Most of those girls in the no romance section besides the mail loli are pretty ugly desu

Yeah, but this has worse graphics, worse gameplay and runs like dogshit to boot due to using unreal engine.

The amount of games the switch has ruined is ridiculous. Of course they're all games I like.

It's decent but janky and has badfps
t. Played the japanese version

Venti marriage mod fucking when?