What's the most money you've spent on a video game with false advertising?

What's the most money you've spent on a video game with false advertising?

Attached: 1644542379453.png (720x560, 146.86K)

go back

Am I supposed to know what that nigger is talking about?

the biggest girlfriend simulator vtuber was just revealed to have a boyfriend and her biggest paypigs are melting down

go back

Funny, which one? I don't follow that scene at all but it's hilarious to watch simps get destroyed.

Fullmetal Alchemist 2003 or Brotherhood?

Attached: Edward_Elric.jpg (640x480, 61.25K)

Ask a Star Citizen backer.

even Any Forums hates /vt/ranny cancer lmao

the QRD:
>there is this woman who plays a character named rushia
>super popular in those circles, makes tens of millions from simps
>constantly panders to her audience, claims to be lonely and sad, in love with her chat, the usual bullshit
>has "marriage" merch, a fucking engagement ring you can buy
>shortly after orders were placed for this, and right before valentines day and a big festival for vtubers
>her boyfriend messages her in the middle of a stream on discord saying "i'll be home soon, honey"
>simps go nuclear
>people do their research and find out that rushia has been fucking this femboy for four years and their entire existence was a lie
>men who have donated tens of thousands of dollars are losing their shit on japanese twitter, it's barely morning there and her name became the trending tag for a little while

Attached: 1644540779639.jpg (1170x658, 161K)

Brotherhood

Mighty Number 9.

Attached: 1606637235779.png (1400x826, 2.22M)

The fact that you know all this means you have to kill yourself
Im sorry user but its the only way

lol that's a hell of a fuckup to make.
After four years you'd think they'd be smart enough to prepare failsafes for that sorta thing.

>he doesn't keep an eye on batshit fandoms for free entertainment
your loss user

jesus fucking CHRIST. holosimps are officially more pathetic and retarded than regular 3DPDsimps. I'm starting to feel more and more like a normie with how many people I find to be objectively sadder/beneath me.

You back and kys vtranny

who the hell uses discord to message their gf that they'll be home soon? just use a text or some shit

Virtual youtuber fans have to be the most mentally ill people alive.
>3DPD types never have to deal with the bullshit of a regular woman and instead just look at cute anime girls
>3D simps drain their wallet but at the very least he might be able to give her a hug or some shit at a convention, aka make some actual physical connection
Vtubers offer literally neither option. It's all the attention whoring bullshit of a 3D woman with the lack of physicality of 2D. It is literally the worst of both worlds. All of those people deserve whats coming to them.

Attached: 1621670016895.jpg (640x480, 172.75K)

VTubers are stealing 2D valor

That's amazing, thanks for explaining.

Posting in a Rushia thread

They are literally virtual succubi but I can't hate them, I'd do the same if I could. Cucks deserve to be drained until they learn their lesson