Game destroys your computer

>game destroys your computer

Attached: Mathrus.jpg (1024x577, 61.01K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NIcrdXd7Bsk
youtu.be/8_csuSHViSo
macworld.com/article/200931/loselose.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

quick rundown?

Go on

I still don't think he actually exists.

I enjoy how newfags fall for this every single time

>hyper autists code characters for mugen that can pump out certain code to affect the game and fuck with other characters that are similar to it. Eventually gets to the point where they try to outdo one another until one autist makes a character that's so broken it can push malware onto you computer and break it
There is a pretry recent video of someone demonstrating a real dragon tier character on a virtual machine so its totally possible

you don't mess with the burning legion

Where can I find computer-breaking Dragon Tier characters? I know some are urban legends, but I want one that's the equivalent of the Nyancat boot sector virus, if there is one similar to that.

Post it.

I reluctantly downloaded this shit to play with a friend and my GPU fried
100% confirmation it's a miner tool

Attached: 1626319031366.png (480x270, 257.93K)

youtu.be/NIcrdXd7Bsk
You will probably never find any unless you know people in the community, and even then you probably won't get it due to some of the communities autism

youtu.be/8_csuSHViSo
More crazy shit with postman tier

There was this shmup that would delete a random file from your hard disk for every enemy you shot.

macworld.com/article/200931/loselose.html

Attached: loselose.jpg (667x373, 48.28K)

i've seen the grifter too

You guys have any other examples of games with malware or unintended harmful effects coming from playing or installing a game? That sort of thing is really fascinating to me.
>inb4 sad satan

cant remember the name but there was game that would ransom lock your computer if you lost all lives, it was like kaizo mario but with pokemon characters

>someone figured that the best way to beat those invincible characters would be editing them
>then those invincible characters added some sort of defense against being edited
MUGEN autism is a wonderful thing

>Launch mathrus
>Installs a christmas tree and christmas lights

Attached: ididn'thaveareactionimageforthisfeel.png (700x700, 45.55K)

mathrus' brother is BASED

Is Mathrus' brother the strongest fictional character to ever exist? How could any fictional character even fucking compete against a character that can destroy a computer?

i watched the whole thing and still dont understand anything

Think this guy actually managed to brick a whole campus’ network?