Master Duel

Blue Eyes chads.
Dragonmaid rejects.

Attached: 1644541785775.png (640x480, 316.27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tGVgRY5BbDQ
youtu.be/5RhJ2hBNerc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>failed to enter room

come on let me fail miserably and humiliate myself at least I'll get some gems maybe

I love the absolute seething from blue eyes retards when I turn chaos max into a kaiju and steal it with relinquished

How do you beat this?

Attached: download (3).jfif.jpg (187x269, 14.28K)

Room ID 663448
Spectator ID 605619

I will fug ur dragon

Attached: 1644168314204.jpg (500x730, 277.17K)

kill yourself

predicting now that I will brick turn 1 and have to set dragon core and pass

with avramax chad

I think any summon negate works, I like using space time hole. If you survive its attack, any basic removal will kill it. You can have I:p link off or underworld too if you don't run kaijus

I actually want to duel someone so fuck you

I usually join Any Forums fighting game lobbies but yugioh lobbies are so cancerous with how many whiners there are.

>stuck in gold with Ancient Gears
>literally every other deck can out-summon or out resource me with extra traps and negations to stop me turn 1 or 2

Is it even worth playing yugioh again? It seems like this game is unplayable with anything else than a tier deck

it was asked for
is there a way to make it private

>i lost 2 games in a row during a loading screen before the duels even happen all because of server issues
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: Screenshot_20220210-183420_Master Duel.jpg (2560x1440, 1.01M)

Adapt or quit

im using a shit deck you have nothing to lose if you only duel me.

Nah I run a meme generaiders deck. Though I do need current staples to survive some turns, I do fine climbing to at least plat v. I'll probably stop here though and just do dailies since any further sucks ass

>white dragon
>is blue
Hmmm

weather painter starting hands are cursed.

Attached: file.png (830x288, 519.43K)

I feel bad for BEWD in this game, and that's coming from someone who actually plays BEWD on the side in TCG. No Soul Charge legal despite lots of other stupid banned cards running around, and all the people who play this on Master Duel play the ritual version for some reason which is beyond my comprehension when you actually can get wins playing the Synchros and True Light. BACH support can't come soon enough for these poor motherfuckers.

cute

Same, I like playing Invoked Shaddoll over the much better Dogmatika variants, but that's still too meta for some little bitches.

Attached: Doublas_m2_0001.jpg (320x320, 26.41K)

Should I go for Mekk-Knights or Mathmech's?

Ironically, I think Invoked Shaddoll is actually pretty equal with the Dogmatika variant. I wish both of them weren't brick city.

Depends on how unga bunga you want to be, Mathmechs for more unga

keep it off the board. most people don't summon it at all unless they have lethal. Once it hits the board it's basically over

Whatever was he trying to do im going to assume it depended on macrocosmos because the dude scooped the turn after i mystic typhoon it

Attached: 20220210222040_1.jpg (1920x1080, 462.05K)

only if youre autistic enough to enjoy playing solitaire for 15 minutes every duel and/or like playing decks with 30 negates
duel links was unironically the best way to play yugioh

>Gren Maju
He wanted to banish your deck and hit you for 8000 damage

Why doesnt this game have a match mode or tag mode?

decklist?

Well, I just ran into some bullshit. Dude got out some rank8 photon dragon monster and did 14000 damage with one attack, instantly winning the game with it. I actually could've stopped that damage and then OTK'd him the next turn, but admittedly I haven't played this game in years and was ignorant that such a thing could even happen. I had a full board and he just killed me attacking into one of my attack-mode monsters. I used my negation too early and he had no removal of any kind, so I could've won it if I played correctly and just stopped that one attack.

This was the deck he was playing and I think the highlighted monster was what killed me. He had that, Cipher Dragon, and a Galaxy Eyes Photon Dragon on the field. I actually don't understand how he did that 14000 damage in one hit. I'm reading the effect on the one I think he used and it should've only boosted to 8000atk. 4000atk base, his two rank8's and my rank4 (20 times 200atk = 4000, 4000+4000=8000). But he pulled out an extra 6000 out of nowhere. I should've saved the replay, but admittedly I was overcome with emotion wondering how the fuck I was just killed like that from a single attack, but I'm calm now and assessed the duel. It might've actually been 16000, because he attacked into my 2000atk monster and I saw 14000 on screen. Again, I just gotta save my answers for that one attack and then I win.

Attached: 20220210171658_1.jpg (1600x900, 379.17K)

Any Forums's idea of a pet deck is barely functional gimmicky garbage and anything else is meta shit.

I feel you ancient gear bro
I cant make it to gold1, I've been gold2 for the past week

Play Rush duels 30+ year old boomer faggot

>he fell for the Ancient Gear meme
Good job retard, enjoy your bricks.

Attached: b9e61a789c84c11c47439f9b8d82727ba0d17bf0_hq.gif (398x209, 1.65M)

To be honest I would rather quit and play a better game

unfortunate

Attached: file.png (1087x772, 1.5M)

yeah pretty much i know what im getting into

is this good enough to build around?

Attached: good.png (1463x841, 1.09M)

youtube.com/watch?v=tGVgRY5BbDQ

Attached: 1631921441136.jpg (1366x768, 1.23M)

When is there going to be an event?

Can't really take a screenshot since it's on mobile, but it's basically one of the standard lists online except with maxx c instead of infinite impermanence

What better game?

>didn't pick blue eyes deck
>blue eyes extraordinarily hard tomobtain otherwise

Whoops.

???????????

Attached: file.png (747x324, 484.65K)

just download it on your computer bro. ._. or you know screenshot with your phone and just stitch it together.

Ancient Gears have always been infamous for their bricks, if you actually played the game at any point you would have known what you were getting into.

just play the missions until you get the structure deck

you really just torrential'd some normal monsters lmao

>yes I'm a yugiboomer and play eldlich
>xyz? what's that, a new gender? I just summon mad lord
>what do you mean the average game finishes in 3 turns? I rarely finish in under 7
>yeah I'm only plat 3 but my WRs positive so I'll be plat 1 sooner or later
>oh that seems important, just let me randomly negate it real quick. why are you suddenly scooping?
heres my theme btw youtu.be/5RhJ2hBNerc

Attached: 1334805.png (380x349, 67.87K)

meme deck sorry

No way.

>Targets
>Requires you to play the archetype
Try Heraldry Crest if you want something generic for the event, though it only negates monsters already on the field, but that means you can go into other Xyz Monsters afterwards

You can still get the deck
It just comes as either a solo duel reward or a milestone reward

at least add some normal monster support my dude. maybe use gene warped war wolf

It's just Prime Photon with Afterglow Dragon as material and used for the effect.