I'm going to buy a pre-built and there's nothing you can do to stop me

I'm going to buy a pre-built and there's nothing you can do to stop me

Attached: 1644540949113.jpg (750x415, 251.8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

newegg.com/p/pl?d=abs gladiator
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Well yeah. It's the most economic way to get a new card.

What's a good pre-buiilt, Any Forums? Is it ok to buy a Dell or an HP if they are 20% cheaper than a comparable DIY build?

I would also like an answer to this question. I see an HP with a 3060 in it and a Ryzen 7 5600g for $1050 and I'm very tempted to get it

Avoid HP. They have software in them that recognizes if you swap parts and will stop your OS from starting to tell you its found nonstandard parts and you have to manually boot every time. It also fucks you if you have a gaming keyboard because the prompt wont recognize input from a keybaord that isn't some basic mechanical keyboard. Its absolutely retarded design.

What if you don't want to swap parts, just use the pre-built until it's time to upgrade everything?

good, I got a ABS prebuilt from newegg and fucking love it

Would swapping out the motherboard sidestep this? Sounds entirely like a BIOS issue.

I just bought a 5 year old mid-range gpu to upgrade my 7 year old prebuilt pc

don't need anymore

Dell and HP are usually full of bloatware and terrible cpu cooling

newegg.com/p/pl?d=abs gladiator

>Is it ok to buy a Dell or an HP
hell no, you won't be able to upgrade if you do that

Yeah but that ABS is like $500 more than the HP or Lenovo I can get at a local Microcenter.

>They have software in them that recognizes if you swap parts and will stop your OS from starting to tell you its found
Really? What kind of parts? I was planning to swap the ram and put in a new SSD

don't be a retard. a prebuilt will last you over a decade if you swap out parts

Who else HP pavilion TG01 here?

Oh yeah it will work fine then. But they use weird things like liquid cooling for underpowered processors that would never need one. I upgraded my processor to one that would actually benefit from liquid cooling and I started running into dumb issues

the motherboard is the pc. if you swap out the motherboard, you might as well build the pc from scratch

Probably but im not swapping an entie motherboard just to make my computer boot faster. The real headache for me was figuring out I had to use a mechanical keyboard to boot. Its not a massive hastle to manually boot now but I came out of the experience of not knowing how to boot for half a week extremely pissed off because I had to go an buy a new keyboard

>I can get at a local Microcenter.
what year is it? 1999?

Microcenter sells HP prebuilts with 3060 for like $900 bro, especially if you can find an open box deal. That's why I'm even considering it.

Processor and GPU. But I tested it an put everything back in the old config and just put an air cooling unit on my processor instead of the liquid one it came with and that was enough to recreate the issue. I asked about it and apparently HP considers it a "feature" since it tells you if something may be broken if it doesn't recognize it as the factory part it came with.