Whitemane

Whitemane

Attached: Whitemane_Model.jpg (1920x1039, 353.14K)

Attached: Whitemane_Concept_Art.jpg (1080x830, 1.38M)

The HOTS team was too based for Blizzard

Attached: Celestial_Empress_Whitemane_Concept_Art.jpg (724x1024, 94.48K)

more like Deadgame lmao

Sally Whitemane more like I nut on her manes

I'm shocked by how many people still play hots, queue times never go over 5mins for me

>shit we need another 4 horseman death knight...o I know! that random unimportant priest lady who was in a level 37 dungeon!

Attached: irz3xUi.png (2048x851, 1.78M)

The game is still played by many old players, as unlike other mobas, it's fun.
I hate her death knight design + I think it ruin her lore + she is less lewd.

Attached: Inquisitor_Whitemane.jpg (1227x1500, 284.75K)

You there, will you give funds to the scarlet crusade?

Attached: Scarlet_Quartermaster.jpg (684x1044, 154.44K)

after you milk my cock

Death Knight Whitemane is just way too basic death knight to do Whitemane justice.

Those textures are muddier than my drunken dehydrated shits

I hate how Blizzard turned the Scarlet Crusade into a joke. They used to be a fan favorite faction

If you cut the small leather strip between the two breast plates, would the whole top fall off?

Death Knight Whitemane isn't really even the same character. There's nothing to connect them, she doesn't sound or behave the same, it's just a nostalgic name they tacked onto a new character so you could clap.

>game older than user looks old
woah

why does every zeratul suck holy shit barelly 20k damage sometimes are fucking retarded

you made this thread days ago. Blizzard doesn't do sexuality.

Attached: 452323.png (678x655, 685.09K)

OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO

>Staff looks cheap and out of place, looks nothing like any staff represented in WoW or any expansion
>Her makeup is an over exaggeration of hers in WoW, made to make her look more gothic and they completely forgot about her Princess Amidala lips
>Her abilities do not fit the role she played in WoW, why does she have a fire spell? Where is her rez? Where is her group wide mez?
Absolutely soulless, no wonder Blizzard gutted the HOTS dev team after releasing this trash character that is lady Whiteman in name only.

Attached: 1642376028095.jpg (1128x1080, 547.94K)

no one plays HOTS or even remotely cares.

I wish Human females were real...

Worgenmane

Attached: worgenmane.jpg (3840x3840, 601.06K)

They really were. The entire team were a bunch of literal Chads.

Attached: HotS Chad Team.jpg (1920x1080, 382.82K)

>furry
BEGONE YOU BEAST

Yeah they look great don't they?

>everyone happy
>no SJW type girl
>At blizzard
did they got removed from other games and just decided to do their own?

the furrlet crusade
sally yifemane of knottingham

I'd rather that than

her model is also primarily designed to be seen at a much smaller size where the points you criticize don't look the same. It's like stage makeup; it's overdone because it needs to be noticeable at a distance, but up close it looks ridiculous.