This is completely unacceptable

This is completely unacceptable

Attached: 1613416480135.png (1252x1142, 1.11M)

I just dont like black people.

There, I said it.

They don't like you either. Nor do the whites. Or the asians. Especially not women.

(((the values we live by)))

Russia acts tough but they're afraid of women and LGBT. Kinda pathetic for those manlets

Why do Americans constantly try to culturally appropriate other countries?

wtf i love russia now.

nobody in russia owns sims legaly anyway

Attached: 1132f82103efa3.jpg (1280x1280, 881.56K)

Based Russia

Attached: 837619868391.jpg (656x861, 515.13K)

Based.

I’ve been saying for years that Russia and Japan are the last based places on Earth. Also the last places where women are not obese.

thank you based putin

Based Russia.
Rent free.

BASED Russia

fags seething

>imagine being murican
They don't send other to fight their wars, nor they got so fistfuck by jews like burgers, that have an actual man in a dress as prime politician.
Maybe you should clean your own ass first, and STFU instead of embarrassing yourself like this

Attached: john-carmack_knows.jpg (720x1080, 317.01K)

>We're not localizing our new game expansion in the region that barely buys said game anyway, and here's why everyone should love us for this
>they're afraid of women
What do you even mean by this?

no that is the only acceptable way. based maxis not folding

I disagree with censorship in all its forms, even if it is for things I dislike. This does not sit right with me at all, it's an offense against freedom of expression.

Attached: The_Thick_Of_It.jpg (630x390, 48.01K)

what you gonna do about it cry some more homo boy ckya blyat

For me it's niggers. Blacks as long as theyre not forced are fine.

Lee Everett, Barrett, CJ, Sheva, Alyx, Cole, Sgt. Johnson, Captain Anderson, Demoman are honorary Aryans brother HH

Weddings aren't part of the base game?

i wish i was Russian

>this retard needs things spelled out for him

the russian audience isn't worth the money they get from blackrock and retarded women
pretending ea gives a flying fuck about anything other than money is hilarious

Everything Sims 4 is behind a paywall. You're looking at like $700 to access 90% of the game's features

Imagine only liking a fictionalized version of a black person. Because I'm the same way.

Russian won't be so based anymore after we crush their pathetic army and their manlet leader within 48 hours

Impinging on the free market is always bad. I say this as a Christian, man is free to sin. If this is to be banned (it isn't) then processes foods, revealing clothing, and all the newly legalized drugs should also be banned to keep things fair.

This software literally violates Russian law that prohibits homosexual propaganda directed towards minors.

thank you based ukraine

sims 4 already allows gay marriage. they really did this just so they could shove that shitty cuck and brown gay marriage trailer down everyone's throat lmao

They don't want to normalize things that are socially destructive.

>censorship is bad when Xenoblade does it
>but OMG BASED RUSSIA

I just genuinely want to know, what the fuck are you even on about.
Russia has matriarchal values ever since WW2

they dont like you

Attached: EVbCHMXXgAI09cl.png (372x392, 158.76K)

homosexes should be killed

this is not a censorship, it's a propaganda

Russia Ukraine is a falseflag distraction from what's actually happening in the US currently.

You didn't stand up for anime titties, why should any of us stand up for your fudgepacker dlc?

Not right now you don't kek
Their leader is about to destroy Russian citizenship and make their life hell

>"If you support one thing, that means you need to support all things"
I stopped trying to be fair a long time ago.

Attached: 173.png (600x654, 196.5K)

All censorship is bad cuck.

But you can already marry in the base game, and presumably the russian version is the same in that regard. What does this expansion do exactly?

Based. Now do the same to china..bet they wont kek

Nobody cares. Censorship is necessary if you don't want your society to degenerate into the kind of subhuman faggotry the west is in right now. Democracy and individualism are retarded subhuman memes and I'm glad china, russia and the muslims are on their way to wiping out the decadent west.

Faggotry isnt freedom, it's the opposite because it's enslavement to evil.

They do this shit every fucking January, oh no watch out citizens world war 3 is going to happen, best take out lots of debt since you want need to pay it back.

>censorfag is an unironic communist
Pottery.

>mutt seethe

Sure, but i won't stand up for the rights of people who want to ban all of my favorite things