Reminder that if you buy this...

Reminder that if you buy this, you are sending Nintendo the message that it's perfectly okay for them to port literal unchanged mobile game assets to their big console releases and charge actual money for it.

Attached: 1644459796502.png (1536x1440, 3.67M)

lol its too late dude the switch sold 90m units and it was shit from the start

Don’t like it don’t buy it. Simple as.
I’ll probably get another 200 hours off these Jew tracks.

aint tired of making the same thread, eh?

Its 48 new tracks bro, who cares where they came from?
And even then, Mario Kart is not tthe kind of game where detailed backgrounds are needed. Sure, its nice that a track show a Shy Guy civilization, but it isn't really needed and only like 5% of the player base is gonna notice.

Okay. Still buying it since it is okay.

cool
still buying it

Attached: mummeh.jpg (302x240, 15.08K)

I wish I'd never bought awiiu. I'm not rebuying games

if you don't already know nintendo is a shit company i don't know what to tell you. unfortunately the only thing worse than nintendo is a nintendo fan

Hey Nintendo

It's erfectly okay for them to port unchanged game assets to your big console releases

Attached: 1621424586428.jpg (272x153, 17.18K)

10 Gold Point(s) have been deposited to your My Nintendo™ Account. Keep up the good work!

Keep seething snoy

I get way more entertainment out of it than you get out of your "games"

Reminder you’ve been making these threads all day posting the same pics and you should take your meds

Like imma care what resolutions the textures are while I'm whizzing by at 100mph

autoban multiquoters already jfc

You aren’t allowed to enjoy it because some sperg said so.

>REEEE the dirt in my racing game is a different color

If that's your only complaint I guess this is a pretty damn good dlc

>unfortunately the only thing worse than nintendo is
any other Japanese company.

Attached: they hated him.png (500x589, 180.99K)

>they're posting pictures of trees again
Why do 30 year old reddit virgins do this?

it turns out you can make good games and also be a shit company, unfortunately nintendo fans have fun playing mario and immediately think the company that made it is a good one. it's like enjoying a hersheys chocolate bar and thinking nestle is a great company

>threads about this yesterday
>everyone agrees it's shit
>threads about this today
>crawling with shills
What went wrong?

You're free to enjoy it, you simply just can't discern a high quality art style.

Snoy

>Xenoblade censorship bait backfired hard
>Tour graphic complaints are already getting buried
>Legends Arceus was actually good and thus avoided remaining an easy target

What next? Kek

yes i am and yes i am

>why didn't my discord raid work

This. Fuck mobile shit garbage, please port all of it to actual, real video games which exist on home consoles.

>MUH GRAPHICS
go back to your movies like god of war or the last of us, tranny

I can see the difference. I just don’t simply care nearly as much as you do. This shit has you rattled. You’ve been posting this shit like clockwork all day. It’s disturbing. Take your meds.

I'm not defending it but it doesn't release for another month, they're probably just placeholder models while they're working on the actual models.
But if that is the final version then I can understand the nonstop shitflinging though.

Attached: 1533878226531.png (720x720, 519.34K)

Reminder that you're still doing it for free. At least Nintendo PR people would actually get paid to do this. Why do you do it?

>It’s disturbing. Take your meds.
Likewise, you can let people be critical of the company you adore, you know.

>1 month away
>thinks version shown is not final
user...

Nestle makes the crunch bar, retard

Go back to playing black Trans qte capeshit - digital deluxe edition

It's about the lack of care and the overall drastic lowering of quality

It’s the same 4-5 autistic children overreacting to them porting the tracks from Tour and pretending to be much more than that. If only these spergs put this much effort into something worthwhile. A job would be a good start.

Or I don't care. Nobody plays Mario kart for the graphics or the art style.

It's just a braindead cautiously optimistic type.

It doesn't even look bad. The important thing is that it's more content, and besides it's fucking Mario, why are people complaining that it looks cartoony?

>Or I don't care
So if you stopped being a nihilist for a second, which art style would you prefer?

Nintendo directs are often made 2-3 months in advanced and Nintendo often polishes games before release. It’s not out of the question.

Be prepared for disappointment.

Nobody cared about this when smash bros did it

The pass should have been included in the regular online sub (20€).
Kinda lazy to buy it + the online now.

The fighters pass? that was all newly made content, unlike this.

>Nintendo directs are often made 2-3 months in advanced
I've read some shit here but that takes the cake

103*

Okay but (You)'re still doing it for free and ironic bootlicking is still bootlicking

Honestly I don't see discernable difference. The throwback levels always clash with the courses designed for the game. Moreso when they added Zelda, Animal Crossing, and F-Zero maps.

Art style varies from course to course, so asking me to choose between 2 out of the, I don't know, 10 different flavors, doesn't work for me.

This is not being critical. This is faking outrage due to an untethered hatred for a company. It’s totally fair to say that the tracks do not meet the graphical quality of the main game if they look like that in the final version. But you’ve been posting this shit all day. It’s an unhealthy obsession. Fans don’t care that much, nor do non-fans. This is just obessive hatred. Show on the doll where Nintendo touched you.

if I got paid 10¢ in nintendo fun bux per shill post you bet your stupid faggot ass you'd never see the end of it.

No, porting old maps.

Having an opinion different from yours isn't bootlicking, your fault for being mad about something trivial

Figured as much.

Attached: 1644512127514.jpg (1921x2159, 512.92K)