Mario Kart 8 Deluxe finally received some DLC in the form of a course expansion. But...

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe finally received some DLC in the form of a course expansion. But, did you know that’s not the only thing they’ll do for Mario Kart 8 Deluxe? That’s right! They’ll do free updates for characters, kart parts, costumes and a new mode! I’ll say the dates and specific details on characters
>Kart Parts Update
March 2022 (they kept it as a surprise)
>Costumes Update
July 2022
>Characters Update
October 2022
>Mission Mode
Q1 2023

Now, I’ll say all of the 12 characters being added to Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
>Diddy Kong
>Birdo
>Funky Kong
>Pauline
>Hammer Bro
>Monty Mole
>Dixie Kong
>Captain Toad
>Nabbit
>King Bob-Omb
>Kamek
>Chargin’ Chuck

Attached: Mario-Kart-8-Deluxe-Booster.jpg (1600x900, 288.21K)

Would would pay for this? It looks awful.

Attached: 1644472137590.jpg (894x1022, 116.92K)

>they could unironically release a definitive edition now called Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Deluxe

>they kept it as a surprise

Also seems way too convenient that they would include exactly all the characters in Tour at this moment. What happens if we get another new or returning character down the line?

It's still fun, and that's what matters.

it looks fine nigga

This first update is april right?
Plenty of time to touch it up a bit.
But not buying it till at least three packs are out anyhow.

How precious.

Attached: 1600035665542.gif (292x384, 3.07M)

fuck all that gay shit. i want 200cc mirror mode

I hate how every track has to have a vertical element and hover wheels are dumb.

It costs $24.99 for the pass, which will give you 48 courses, meaning each course is only 52 cents. I think that course looks fine for 52 cents.

I'm not paying 52 cents. I'm paying 25 dollars. And for 25 dollars, it's not good. A low price tag should not be an excuse for buying a low quality product.

What courses are we hoping for?

Attached: potential courses.png (897x941, 41.54K)

>the 3ds level decided to keep the minimal 3ds aesthetic and i'm upset

dk mountain and banshee boardwalk, obviously

Waluigi Pinball
Waluigi Pinball
Waluigi Pinball
and finally, Waluigi Pinball

it's a ds level

why does eveyone and their boyfriend want waluigi pinball? is it because of le epic meeemees? XD if it were marios pinball would anyone even care?

so then it's actually an upgrade?

Yes, because previous 3DS recreations for MK8 featured the same detailed visuals as all-new tracks.

Compared to what

Like honestly what frame of reference are you using? What metric? Is there a racing game that added 48 INCREDIBLE tracks for $25?

it was just a genuinely fun and cool looking track man, don't know what else to tell you

>schizos have gone straight past pretending to leak courses and go straight to character rosterfagging
Amazing

>A low price tag should not be an excuse for buying a low quality product
shouldn't it though?

Wario stadium n64 with the massive jump and potential to fall

answer the questions user
If it were mario pinball, would it be just as good?

They look worse than 3ds models

That's not the problem. It's a completely different art style that clashes with the older half of the courses and all of the battle stages they added in deluxe.

why would mario get a weird pinball track, he gets all the normal circuts and shit
if it was luigi or daisy pinball it would be still good though

>What courses are we hoping for?
why "hope", it's all going to be tracks from the mobile game

NTA but yes. I genuinely love the aesthetic it has.

by that logic you should have been pissed like 7 years ago, because of Exitebike Arena and Animal Crossing

March

>costumes
I want to believe. I want my flower tomboy as a fairy, in a swimsuit, and in a yukata.

Attached: 1641783452422.jpg (750x750, 123.24K)

mario kart tour. where i can play these tracks for free. where at least the low quality graphics is and excuse. if i'm paying to have to play the same plain tracks, then at least touch them up a to match the existing game's artstyle.