Game has a noob trap that sucks in thousands of hours

>game has a noob trap that sucks in thousands of hours

Let's not forget chuuni vidya and sengoku era vidya, basically ALL samurai and ninja games.
Honestly what's the fucking point?

Attached: 1631573851559.jpg (720x852, 77.42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

files.catbox.moe/v6vw6s.mp4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>kanbun
>manyougana

Attached: (Original) Adult Animation - Anon - F - Wolfie.gif (252x196, 2.87M)

even natives need furigana to read half the time

I actually know 谺 and 蠱 by sheer coincidence. They weren't part of any deck I studied but came up in various media I consumed. The latter is pretty old-fashioned as far as I'm aware.

I could maybe guess the meaning of one or two others based on the radicals, but nothing concrete.

Attached: avatar8.jpg (314x469, 14.16K)

The fuck is this bing bong ching chong shit?

Japanese would be objectively better if it was just Hiragana. Fuck Kanji.

終焉 is a farily common word
so is 迸る if you play nukige

Yoo lets just invent a second alphabet that we only use to discribe foreign words, what, no it wont fill in the natrual gaps in our languages vocabulary its just an extra hurdle for those learning the language bro

And then theres kanji

no they don't

I don't remember which one of Hiragana and Katakana is which but only one is necessary. I prefer how Hiragana looks so I'd choose that one.

>monolingual american negroid in charge of knowing what he's talking about

sasori
not a word by itself
hako
kodama
mushi
not a word by itself
not a word by itself
tsubute
not a word by itself
not a word by itself
daidai

Considering the amount of homophones in Japanese, no. Kanji is really important and when I understood that it made all the difference in my reading proficiency.

Not even a murican but ok m8, how's that sunk cost of 200 Kanji memorised with 20000 more to go?

Who cares about some gobbldigook rice language

>橙
This isn't a rare kanji at all though.
It's like saying 'orange' is a complicated word.

no one says だいだい though, it's just オレンジ

"kounai shasei taikai"

Just make more words bro, it's not that difficult.

Probably, but it's pretty common to find in books and stuff, usually to describe the dusk sky.

The purpose of a language is to convey meaning easily. If your language needs you to learn thousands of characters to communicate then it's complete shit. Weebs will seethe at this simple fact but it's true

Stay filtered, mutt.

get the fuck off my board you goddamn weeaboos

yeah maybe for more poetic stuff, although when describing the sky think I've seen more often them using 紅い

Can't filter me because I never tried to learn your ricenigger language in the first place, and I never will. Meanwhile Japan got absolutely raped into submission by the west so I think we came up on top.

The average Nippon can fluently read 6,000+ kanji by the time they finish high school. 10,000+ by the time they finish university. Just accept the fact that you will never be fluent.

Japan is a homogenous ethnostate with a high quality of life and no crime. How's the west doing, buddy?

Attached: 1620067720376.webm (320x400, 760.36K)

>spend 22 years learning japanese
Why are nips so shit at languages hahaha

If you can't get the sounds from your symbols, your language is retarded.

>b-but english is retarded sometimes
That means japanese is retarded all the time.

Attached: 1604324926679.png (960x1000, 507.85K)

>How's the west doing, buddy?
Better than Japan by virtue of speaking a proper language and not having two nukes dropped on us.

>People couldn't understand it there's too many homophones
Then how do they understand it when speaking to one another?

>he wrote while his country is collapsing
god damn what is it with deluded westoids

files.catbox.moe/v6vw6s.mp4

The west could collapse tomorrow and I still wouldn't speak your rice moonspeak, weeb

bruh im stoned so if this is common /jp/ b8 then it is what it is.
But you do understand that Kanji is not required for learning japanese, right? you can go entirely on hiragana and katakana more or less. which are simple basic alphabets based on vowels.

No nation in the west has a proper language anymore because you allow dysgenic, low IQ negroid immigrants to rape your languages and cultures as they please. And you celebrate it, lol

Attached: 1636796600933.webm (1280x720, 2.91M)

Imagine being a weeb retard who actually wasted time learning fucking Japanese. Thousands of hours of effort only for it to be used to read manga and doujins.

Boy am I glad I wasn't a retard and even though I did watch anime I never became one of those people.