This will be the end of video games as we know it...

This will be the end of video games as we know it. There will be no need to make anymore video games once this pure unadulterated kinography finally releases. Are you ready, Any Forums?

Attached: elden.jpg (1280x720, 103.26K)

I fucking hope so. I'm so sick of playing video games.

Fuck off shill

Attached: 1644343006446m.jpg (1024x534, 84.1K)

Do you have a link to the discord?

I need to get a gf after this one bros

Dunno about that, but yeah it's probably the only decent game we are going to get for a decent while or until the inevitable vidya crash

loser

Attached: 1644526012101.png (1460x1320, 823.38K)

Soulsborne Sekiro is kino but Elden Balls will be lame as fuck

Attached: 0A4056F3-33A0-4F7E-BD58-11906E07A54C.jpg (736x1310, 67.93K)

Why do you like penis so much?

Attached: 1644535523202.jpg (903x333, 43.76K)

>versitile
fucking 3rd worlders

>Seething FromDrone makes fake discord screenshots like anybody gives enough of a shit to bother making raids against this generic ass Souls game

>horse cant be used in online coop
wtf why?

To stop people from horsing around.

So what happens if it's shit?

This, except completely, entirely, utterly unironically

SPBP
Shills get the rope

Vaati said it's a masterpiece

But vaati is human shit, so not really reassuring

Did vatati say if its better than Bloodborne and Dark Souls? or he simply said its amazing without context? i avoided the video because spoilers.

FromSoft games peaked with Bloodborne. Elden Ring is not on the same level.

How does the multiplayer work in this one? Haven't been following at all, is it just typical souls, summon a dude and go till you clear the area boss?

>He's "hyping" up the game just like all the retards leading up to Cyberpunk 2077 so in the event it sucks, it can crash and burn even harder
This ain't no shill thread, this is just a boring faggot.

trump lost fag

>Co-op
Yes.
>PvP
It is now impossible for a solo player to be invaded unless they use the equivalent of Dried Fingers (which has not been confirmed as even being in the game yet).
Otherwise, everything is the same as always.

There is no chance Elden Ring fails at this point, the game was tested by PLAYERS not JOURNALISTS.
The game is also Dark Souls 3.5 so its not something entirely new, also the marketing was handled professionally unlike the idiots at CDPR. And i say all that as big witcher fan.
CDPR fumbled and they shit the bed, Fromsoft is a much older dev and they are not aiming high, they are also more professional instead of excited amateurs.
KEEP CALM.

It literally doesn't matter.
Aggressive hypemongering is just as bad as aggressive doomspamming/Shazamposting/etc.
You are generating unnecessary expectation in the minds of easily influenced people.
Just because the game will be good doesn't fucking mean "there will be no need to many any more video games once this (literally perfect product) finally releases."
>But I'm not OP
Point still stands irrelevant. Cause I'm talking about OP being an insufferable faggot.

>many
Make, my hands are retarded.
Anyway, bye. I'm gonna go eat dinner.