Arguably it's no more flawed than DS1, it's just flawed in different aspects

arguably it's no more flawed than DS1, it's just flawed in different aspects.

Attached: ds2.jpg (256x369, 39.65K)

1 is the most flawed

It was a little flawed, but no more than 1. Then sotfs fixed everything and now it's regarded as a masterpiece.

I mean with all it's flaws 1 still far superior, at the very least 1 has the decency of not annoying the playing with dumb bullshit like ADP and obnoxious/spam enemy placement.
>B-but what about lost izalith and that one garden in dukes archives
Blatantly unfinished areas of the game and still less offensive that Ds2

>Having the same copy pasted arguments for souls games x100
Why don't you faggots go play video games instead of regurgitating the same crap ad nauseum.

Imagine having such a sad life that you let contrarianism dictate how you behave
Seek help before you die alone and miserable

1 is good
2 is not
simple as

SotFS was even worse.

Based.

been playing SOTFS and it improved upon the original for the most part.

shit like ADP and some of the really tedious areas are still as bad as they ever were, true. but i've warmed up a bit to the game a bit. after playing Bloodborne and Sekiro a lot of the enemy placements that seemed like Bullshit before have actually become fun.

Code Vein is better

Agreed. 2 is excellent.

bros i just wanna have a civil discussion about video games. please.

Attached: sippin.png (677x678, 839.79K)

True, but DS2 is souless

Attached: ds2 empty.jpg (605x1130, 162.15K)

>but i've warmed up a bit to the game a bit.
I'm glad you are able to have fun with a game I still hate it with passion.

sorry man. i have know idea where you're coming from with that one. i fucking payed for that game and i dropped it after the butterfly lady.

Quite literally impossible, we've tried for years but shitting on dark souls 2 is like breathing one cannot live without doing it.

its sorta like how you cant walk unless you are walking on top of something.
you cant mention ds2 without mentioning how completely inferior it is to the other two games desu

the dynamic lighting in SoTFS actually makes some of the areas look better. i've found myself just walking around areas with a lit torch just because i think it looks cool. granted it's 99% the lighting effects, but still. i'll concede that all the Miyazaki-fronted games have vastly superior visuals in terms of style and creativity, but DS2 has some cool looking areas. Majula is probably my favorite hub out of all the games.

the aspects ds2 is flawed in are the aspects that made ds1 enjoyable despite its flaws

>no gradual descent into an increasingly rotten world
>no moments of beautiful but terrifying places like Darkroot Garden or the rafters of Anor Londo
>no amazing chest presented as a reward for winning the penultimate battle
>just all the shit with none of the awesome
still loads better than CoD, but not as good as Portal Reloaded

Still better than 3 at least.

Indeed user, indeed.

Attached: 1598736095693.jpg (409x393, 18.6K)

Scholar made the game really good. No Mans Wharf is barely the same area between Vanilla and Scholar. It's probably my favorite non-dlc level in the series. So fucking tense and exciting to play. Before it was barely even dark. And they increased the number of enemies too so you could actually get swarmed if you weren't careful. The ambush after talking to pate in Vanilla is also pathetic. It's like 3 dudes, and two of them are really weak and you'll kill them before they even notice you. Now in Scholar it's a proper ambush. The game is 99% better.

Attached: 1643925927828.webm (960x540, 2.98M)

soulless
soul
soulless

well i'm here to introduce new thoughts and move this board forward. i have fuckin IDEAS man.

lets hear em
im sure nobody else has posed these radically "thoughts"

your ideas suck