If you jack off to this, you support censorship

If you jack off to this, you support censorship

Attached: 29B14320-ACDA-4EF5-AD74-55CFF0EB4D9E.jpg (979x1459, 1.4M)

>If you jack off to this, you support censorship

Attached: aasdqr43542.jpg (2048x1412, 385.05K)

based

Attached: 69a755adee3aaadc3dbab538ef0d83ef.jpg (1000x1292, 136.75K)

Holy shit XB3 sisters seething

>OI REX, ME CUNTS ALL SLIPPERY FO' YOU. STICK IT IN ME FOOKIN GASH

Reading this will get bongs hard.

Nobody jacks off to this though, and Treehouse knew this that's why they mandated the XC3 designs look like that. Straight men took an L yesterday. Time to move on to a new franchise, possibly a new hobby since Japan is doing this shit.

>If you jack off to this, you're a coomer retard

wtf I love censorship now

What if Mio also has a Blade Nia-esqe second form? XC3 REDEEMED

Attached: Nia3.jpg (1017x1024, 111.43K)

>no one jacks off to Nia
This is how you know that the faggots complaining didn't even play XC2.

Attached: 1628201646887.jpg (850x525, 62.32K)

Unironically hotter than her other costume
Imagine how sweaty her minge is after being stuck in that bodysuit all day

Attached: nia sweat.jpg (762x1000, 110.1K)

It's genuinely amazing to me that miserable prudes successfully managed to put a feminist spin on "women's bodies bad" and then win the culture war to the point you're a coomer for liking tits. Puritanism is one hell of a drug.

jumpsuit nia was cuter

I will now support your censorship

I actually find this Nia waayyy hotter than Mio. Mio is just plain boring.

cat minge

Nobody is calling you a coomer for liking tits. Your a Coomer for saying the game is shit and "censored' because the devs decided to base the main heroine off of a beloved small breasted character design from the previous game, and out of the three females shown so far, only one has big breasts, which are more exposed than the character from the previous game but her back and legs aren't exposed so it doesn't count and the new character with a bunch of skin exposed doesn't count because they'd be illegal in Australia.

Years of hairy cat minge shitposting didn't produce any hairy cat minge images. I want hairy cat minge damn it

Attached: fbadcf7d1d867c4c49aad72d0ef3df30.jpg (1235x858, 148.92K)

is that a fully clothed woman? FUCKING REESETERA!

>u don't like shitty gacha designs ur a tranny
Shut the fuck up. All this shit has done is prove that all the coomer cope about "we just appreciate beauty" and "we just want good looking characters" was pure theatre and all you faggots want is every game to look like a Korean MMO so you can jack off

FULLY

good to know i'm neither

Shes cute and hot. Don't like that you can't see her armpits tho

Shit series. Filtered

wtf i love censorship now

Very obviously done to contrast her blade form which is coom max. I doubt any of the XB3 heroines will have a super coom transformation.