The PS2 had the WORST launch line up of ANY console EVER

>The PS2 had the WORST launch line up of ANY console EVER
>It launched with SSX, TimeSplitters, THREE Fromsoft games, a new RockStar game, a new Tekken game, a new Street Fighter game, a new Dead or Alive
Are people who say this insane? They basically covered every genre you would want and there's tons of great games there. The fuck are they thinking?

Attached: file.png (721x686, 891.18K)

Those 3 from software games are fucking horrible.

They're all good, especially Armored Core 2 you fucking plebeian.

No they aren't, you clearly have never played Eternal Ring.

They are, and I have played it and Evergrace.

the switch won't sell more than the ps2, that's why nincels are shitting on the ps2 now, it's embarrassing. Especially acfagfag and ericfag.

I remember "playing" Fantavision, totally a launch release game.

>When you have to go 20 years back

Kek whatever you say hipster. Why do you feel the need to create revisionist history? From Software is a historically bad developer, eternal ring and evergrace (and especially forsaken kingdom) are prime examples of that. I get you're a 16 year old soulsdrone but there's no reason for that. At least hype up the decent good games they've made and not these 3/10 piles of garbage.

yeah i remember when the ps2 launched and everyone was sooooo excited for the new fromsoft titles

its just snoygros desperately trying to defend the lackluster PS5 lineup by pretending that every system has a bad launch because they bought a new system for ports and remakes, some of which aren't even the best versions

Attached: 1622248235995.jpg (306x244, 7.16K)

The only bad game in there is Evergrace.

>THREE Fromsoft games

Attached: Soy+boy+grin_f35656_6529216.jpg (1200x1696, 548.28K)

They certainly made up for it a year later. Never again will a console have a release lineup like this.

Attached: 1628853066883.png (1024x901, 746.65K)

It was amazing, i had a blast with it.
Armored Core 2 was insane on the release.

>fall and holiday 2001
None of these are launch titles

PS2 was magical
Even if some of those games were bad they were still good. People are forgetting the PS2s sheer quantity of millions of games. All games in the photo had that PS2 charm

Evergrace and Gungriffon Blaze were both pretty fun

What's revisionist history here? People like yourself are wrong about these games. You just need help accepting that fact that your tastes are bad.

Attached: i_can__t_read_by_nostradamoo-d4l983g.jpg (900x681, 64.06K)

>Jade Cocoon 2 not even on the image
who made this dogshit

nintendo fans always project.
the switch launched with a wii u port and nothing else for months.
the n64 launched with bing bing 64, pilotwings, and nothing else for months.